GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dreamcast Bargain."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 21/08/02 at 12:39
Regular
I was in Game wondering around looking for some dreamcast bargains and I stumbled across what I would consider my best to date. A preowned Dreamcast console for £14.99. I could not beleive it. They where also selling preowned PS1 for £24.99, criminal. So a bought the thing and a copy of Quake III for £3.99. I gave it to my nephew who had just discovered Gradia II and was spending more time in my house than his own.

He has now vowed to drop his interset in the X-Box till Christmas 2003 as he has my collection of at least 30 DC games to get through.

He has seen the light. He is now pestering me for my Dreamkey 3 disc so that he can play PSO online.

1 Gamer converted just a few million to go.

Big Bob.
Mon 17/02/03 at 15:51
Regular
Woohoo! Just got Grandia 2 for £8! I'd NEVER seen this game in any shops before, and had to snap it up at that price!
Thu 13/02/03 at 09:48
Regular
"DS..."
i know it is, thats why i bought it *rolls eyes*

slik ~_~
Wed 12/02/03 at 16:51
Regular
"Frag 1st, Think 2nd"
If you can get Skies Of Arcadia for £9 Mint take it, it is a good game. I have seen it on ebay for £18.

BB
Wed 12/02/03 at 16:14
Regular
"All about the Beats"
$lik wrote:
> I just got THE ULTIMATE DREAMCAST BARGAIN...
>
> ok, get this, i got...
>
> Shenmue 2
>
> But not only that, but also the orignal Shenmue
>
> Both in Mint (shenmue 2) and good condition (shenmue) for the total
> sum of....
>
> £10!
>
> yes just £10, oh i do so rule :D can't wait to go home and play
> Shenmue 2 and i can now finally complete the orginal Shenmue as i
> stopped playing it as disc 3 started to play up occaisionally, but no
> more i say, no more, oh the joy.... :D
>
> *does a little dance* ohhh £10, £10, do de do da... ok
> i'll stop now but What a bargain.
>
> slik ~_~

very nice price
From a local store?
Wed 12/02/03 at 15:51
Regular
"DS..."
I just got THE ULTIMATE DREAMCAST BARGAIN...

ok, get this, i got...

Shenmue 2

But not only that, but also the orignal Shenmue

Both in Mint (shenmue 2) and good condition (shenmue) for the total sum of....

£10!

yes just £10, oh i do so rule :D can't wait to go home and play Shenmue 2 and i can now finally complete the orginal Shenmue as i stopped playing it as disc 3 started to play up occaisionally, but no more i say, no more, oh the joy.... :D

*does a little dance* ohhh £10, £10, do de do da... ok i'll stop now but What a bargain.

slik ~_~
Mon 10/02/03 at 16:44
Regular
"DS..."
i jus picked up Crazi Taxi 2 today for £5 2nd hand complete, dam cheap for such a great game thats becoming hard to find :)

one of my best(ish) DC buys tho was sega bass fishing and the rod new for £2.49 in Dixons bargain bin, classic buy, and one that i'm quite proud of cos it's such a great game is Skies of Arcadia for £9 Mint which i'm well into at the mo, so many great games on the Dreamcast...

slik ~_~
Tue 04/02/03 at 21:39
Regular
"I dressed myself !!"
DreamWarBird wrote:
> I know! i nearly shat me sen. hehe

--hehe, lucky you diddnt... imagine how embarassing thats must be, right in the middle of Gamestation, 'whats that smell?'... 'ohhh... nothing'.
Tue 04/02/03 at 19:24
Regular
"All about the Beats"
I know! i nearly shat me sen. hehe
Mon 03/02/03 at 13:15
Regular
"I dressed myself !!"
DreamWarBird wrote:
> I seen Virtua Tennis 2 for 1.99, second hand (mint anyway!) at a small
> computer shop.
>
> I already have it, but i will probley sell it on Ebay
>
> :-)

-OMG!!!! The greatest sports title ever made for just £1.99!!!! Its worth getting it just for the principle! Sell it and make loads.
Sun 02/02/03 at 16:23
Regular
"All about the Beats"
I seen Virtua Tennis 2 for 1.99, second hand (mint anyway!) at a small computer shop.

I already have it, but i will probley sell it on Ebay

:-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.