GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Notable thread thingy"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 19/08/02 at 22:51
Regular
Who you think should be notable and who will be notable are two very different things but lets discuss anyway.

Please put your views of anyone who you think is notable material as I need guidednce on who to vote for aswell.

This thread should help us all out.
Wed 21/08/02 at 13:58
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I still don't know who I want to vote for, all I know is that it will be someone from this forum cause I read all your posts the most so as far as my time spent on the SR forums go, its you lot who I speak to the most.

Well good luck to everyone whose hoping to become a notable. I'll be on that plane soon just hoping not to land in the sea rather than a comfatable halt on a runway. ;-)
Wed 21/08/02 at 10:00
Regular
"accidental superher"
yes surprising as it may be i think i might vote for edgy
Tue 20/08/02 at 22:23
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
I'm still lost in this Notable election. I don't think I read enough posts outside of the xbox forum to comment fully on many of the possible candidates.

Oh well.

I voted for Savatt last time and he probably deserves another vote from me its just as he's on Holiday its hard to make up my mind.
Tue 20/08/02 at 13:28
Regular
I think Edgy is a strong contender for my vote, i'll have to think about it though.
Tue 20/08/02 at 13:22
Regular
I'll be making my decision on the day (tomorrow ain't it?)

If you are still considering who you're going to vote for, I'd like to suggest myself.

Sure, I'm a Nintendo fan, and I'm posting this as a campaign in the X-box forum - but I'm one of the few Nintendo loyalists who doesn't spout crap about the X-box and has actually stuck up for Microsoft's console against Nintendo fanboys!

Ok, I'm not entirely innocent myself when it comes to criticising the X-box, but atleast I don't take the fanboyish attitude and understand that whilst it has it's bad points, it also has it's good points just like the GameCube and the Playstation 2.

Anyway, even if I'm not voted by X-box forum members, I'm still going to do my best to stop the fanboys criticising - it's fun to do anyway :)
Tue 20/08/02 at 09:44
Regular
At the last election most of this forum voted for savatt didn't they?
Hmmm, who should we vote for this time....?

People who strike me as notable material are (no offense to anyone I miss off the list):

savatt
RM18
Dringo
Strafex
1/2pint
Totoro
Edgy
Solskjaer

These characters spring to mind.
Mon 19/08/02 at 22:57
Regular
My vote is between Dringo and Edgy.

Because I want one of them to win, on the voting day, I'll see which one is having the most success and boost them.
I know it's PARTLY tactical voting, but I think it's reasonable to do it in this way - make a shortlist and pick the most likely winner.
Mon 19/08/02 at 22:51
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Who you think should be notable and who will be notable are two very different things but lets discuss anyway.

Please put your views of anyone who you think is notable material as I need guidednce on who to vote for aswell.

This thread should help us all out.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.