GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Notable thread thingy"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 19/08/02 at 22:51
Regular
Who you think should be notable and who will be notable are two very different things but lets discuss anyway.

Please put your views of anyone who you think is notable material as I need guidednce on who to vote for aswell.

This thread should help us all out.
Fri 23/08/02 at 11:23
Regular
Edgy has won by a land-slide. Congrats Edgy.

I think savatt got 4, Mantis got 1, and (would you believe it) I got 1.
Thu 22/08/02 at 22:58
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Enclave's quite good, well , I liked the demo of it anyway.

THe Dark Mission where you have to go and assinate this dude if fun. I thought the gameplay was annoying and too random at first but once I learded how to use my Bow and arrow correctly with the different er ammo, it was much more enjoyable.
Thu 22/08/02 at 22:50
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Thanks mate. :-) Playing Enclave still - god this game is making me throw a lot of verbal abuse. ;-))
Really annoys me to do really well only to have a seemingly invincible enemy fly up in my face and deck me ! Argh !
Then of course its back to the start of the level ::groan::
Thu 22/08/02 at 22:25
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
*wipes tear* My first Vote to be notable...

Thats mate, much appriciated. I voted for you aswell by the way.
Thu 22/08/02 at 15:29
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Ok, just a quick update - I've voted for Mantis.
Most members on this forum along with Edgy were put into a mug and Mantis was the name picked out. Anyway, I'm off to get some of this jet lag slept off. I'll come on again later and see how the voting is going.
Thu 22/08/02 at 15:14
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Ok, I'm back home now so remember, if you don't vote for me I can come over and break all your legs ! Only kidding. ;-)

I'll visit Fog in a moment to see if the voting thing is up. As for anyone worrying about who makes Fog chat a special place, like Edgy said, don't worry about all that, just vote for whoever makes your time here that bit better. :-)

Thats what I've always done - I'm not going to vote a poster because everyone else is, I vote for the posters that I chat to regularly and make my time on here enjoyable. :-)
Gonna be difficult this time though so I think I'll write the names down and pick one out of a mug or something. ;-)

Anyway, don't let anyone push you into voting for someone you don't want to vote for. Even if that person only gets your vote, its nice way of letting them know they're noticed. I know that feeling cause it was nice when I had votes from you lot last time. :-)
Anyway, happy voting people - hopefully it won't be as stressful for the SR staff this time around. ;-)
Thu 22/08/02 at 00:15
Regular
Just got to wait til Snuggly, Loki, Tony, or whoever from the staff, decides to set up the topic in FOG Chat.
Thu 22/08/02 at 00:07
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
I believe you can vote now people, it's after 12.

I still don't have a monkeys.
Wed 21/08/02 at 22:00
Regular
gamezfreak wrote:
> Notables are meant to make the FoG forum special or summit like that,
> so i guess your meant to vote for someone from there?

Is Pro Evo someone who makes FOG a special place? Does Pro Evo ever visit FOG?

Vote for whoever you want from any forum - voting for me is voting for an all-rounder :)
Wed 21/08/02 at 14:34
Regular
Notables are meant to make the FoG forum special or summit like that, so i guess your meant to vote for someone from there?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.