GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My long confusing day of crime"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 19/08/02 at 09:09
Regular
Hey my name is Joseph. I have today all planned out. I have five dollars and I have to make it to my familly reunion at 8:00. It's goin to be great in my familly reunion, I havent seen any of my familly since a car accident I had. Well, I think I should be goin now I need to buy a small gift for my parents at least.

Quickly, I run to my car and start my car. I could hear the engine was kind of rusty and I probably had to fix it soon. As I drive threw the city I realize a gang of men mugging a elderly lady on the corner. How can some people be so heartless to do such a thing. I make it to the store in a matter of a minute. I get out of my car and and slowly walk to threw the front doors. As soon as I enter a "I'm back" greeting card catches my eyes an an instan. Slowly I inch my way toward it and read it. It was a great card and i had to have it.

I go to the front desk and give the man the card and my five dollar bill. "That's $7.50" he says in a low voice. "But i only have 5 dollars. $7.50 is way to much" I declare. "Either pay up or get out" he yells in a rude voice. As he yelled a I felt all my muscles tense and I was feeling extremly angry. All I wanted to do is get a simple card now he is screaming about kicking me out of the store!! A spark just blew in my head and I picked up a baseball bat that was laying next to the front desk. I wave the bat in the mans face and yell "Give me the card!!!". He throws me the card and I beat him once across the head no perminit damage was done. I backed up toward the the kepping my eyes on his terrified face and keeping my hands on the card and the bat.

I avoid my car and just start to run. Why did I do that, is there something wrong with me. I ran and ran toward the derection of my familly's house untill I met up with the same men that were mugging the old women. "Give me all you got dude" they said while pointing a small knife at me. Without half a thought I swung the bat madly and knocked out all 3 men. As they all layed there on the floor I threw the bat down on the floor and stood there motionless. In a slit second I picked up there knife and ran off toward my families yet again.

I was a block away from the house I knew if I was there this would all end but then out of the blue a policeman comes and says freeze. As if I didnt even see him I sliced his arm. He screamed loadly and all I could do to make him be quite is get his gun and shoot his leg. I dont know why I thought that would work. I let go of the knife and kept the card and the gun in one hand as I ran into the house that I was hoping to go to all day.

In front of me was my familly in front of a casket with pictures of me circling around them. "Whats all this?" I yell. All together they turn around and gasp. "No this can't be you died in a car crash" my mother said franticly. "No I didnt you didn't even try to find out if I really did" I yelled as I waved the gun in there faces. They all scream at the sight of the gun. I didn't know what came over me but I shot away at them untill they were all silent and I think dead. I drop the gun on the floor and thoought why did this killing instanct come to me today. I close my eyes and start to cry uncontrollably. Then slowly I open my eyes to see I still had the card in my hands. Then as I weeped I managed to whisper to myself " I'm Back". And then I layed on the floor silently for what seemed like a enternaty. Just sitting there silent.
Tue 20/08/02 at 02:04
Regular
"bit of a brain"
something you did maybe.
Tue 20/08/02 at 02:00
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
§n][peŽ wrote:
> GOd save the queen......

is it something i said
Tue 20/08/02 at 01:37
Regular
GOd save the queen......
Tue 20/08/02 at 00:42
Regular
right Drunk cow is hardly a good ambassador for your country. Lets humour you by agreeing you are different people. we don't hate americans its just many americans are so touchy about there home country. You say anything and they get really upset, whip out the Star spangled banner and start saying we are the greatest nation on earth. This doesn't reflect all of them as the majority are nice ordinary people but i will put "drunk cows thoughts on the election to the top of the chat thread and you will see how it can be annoying.
Tue 20/08/02 at 00:37
Regular
"bit of a brain"
post=message.
Tue 20/08/02 at 00:35
Regular
"bit of a brain"
you see that link, underneath each post, which reads "reply quoting this post"?
It is useful.
Tue 20/08/02 at 00:35
"IMolestSmallChildre"
oh and another thing <~~ I know i'm probably getting really annoying right about now..
Why do you people hate americans so much?Just because you have probably met a few incompetent fools that turned out to be American<~~ you might think I'm one of those..but I suppose you are entitled to you own opinion..anyway, just because of that does not mean that all Americans are stupid,incoherent losers with no proper grammar lessons..that is kind of like being prejudiced, dont you think? i have nothing whatsoever against people from the U.K...so why do you have something towards us? You need a serious reality check
Tue 20/08/02 at 00:30
"IMolestSmallChildre"
Drunk cow lives in Miami (apparently), Miami has many Spanish speaking citizens, the voices guy can speak spanish, the voices guy is drunk cow.

I am not drunk cow and I am not male! I'm a female... i would show you but I cant..:)..and please..I know drunk cow personally..no matter how many times he denies it..and he isnt pathetic enough to compliment himself with a different name so that he has at least one fan..thats just disturbing
Tue 20/08/02 at 00:29
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
im confused

something wrong with my head today
Tue 20/08/02 at 00:28
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Ooooh. Does that make you happy?
Does this.
Watch your president make a fool of himself.
http://uk.geocities.com/dannyparruk

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.