GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Keep the blue flag flying high"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/08/02 at 17:25
Regular
My chelsea thread. To talk (positively) about all things chelsea.
Fri 13/09/02 at 21:48
Regular
feel free to add chelsea praise here tomorrow when chelsea dole out the usual "newcastle come to london and recieve a thrashing" as is a london teams divine right!
Fri 13/09/02 at 21:55
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
I'm going to see newcastle give chelsea a thrashing tomorrow at stamford bridge :D
Fri 13/09/02 at 22:04
Regular
good i'll beat you up when you get there. we will attack any thing in black and white! lol

er your record isn't overly impressive. 12 years with out a win at the bridge.

take this magpie boy:

Sir Bobby Robson's side visit a ground where they've never won in the Premiership, standing next to the foot of the table with four points out of 12.

Prem league wins:

chelsea 8
newc 4

draws 6

at the bridge:

14 played. chelsea 9/ draws 5/ newc 0

Newcastle have not won at Chelsea in League or Cup since a 3-1 success in the old First Division on 22 Nov 1986.

Chelsea hold a ten match unbeaten home League record against the Tynesiders.

Chelsea have not lost to Newcastle in their last ten League and Cup meetings, home and away, since the 3-1 Premiership reverse at St James' Park on 2 May, 1998.

stats from the beeb.
Fri 13/09/02 at 22:34
Regular
Aye, but Newcastle are proper in the s**t at the moment. Time for a good result for them, as they were very unlucky against Leeds.

Plus they got rid of thier awful London record vith a lovely victory at Highbury last season. In fact, wasnt that Arsenals last premier defeat?
Fri 13/09/02 at 22:40
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
Newcastle have got Bellamy back (I think) and he wil replace that donkey Lua-Lua. They may have a good chance of winning then or without him scoring goals for them, naffy Titus Bramble will be exploited by JFH, Zola and Gudjohnson.
Fri 13/09/02 at 22:42
Regular
oh yeh, Bramble looks proper dodgy...

Anyone know if dabizas is back?
Fri 13/09/02 at 22:50
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
Or†ega wrote:
> oh yeh, Bramble looks proper dodgy...
>
> Anyone know if dabizas is back?

Didn't even know that Dabizas was out!

And what exactly did everyone see in Titus Bramble? I only saw him for the first time when he was in the Premiership and he never really impressed me or did anything special. Now he is constantly proving how crap he is for Newcastle week in and week out.
Fri 13/09/02 at 22:58
Regular
Yup, Dabizas was injured for the Leeds game.

A combination of him missing and Bramble's blunders made Newcastle look proper dodgy at the back...
Sat 14/09/02 at 19:17
Regular
Hail to the kings. A disappointing victory as we only scored 3. Chelsea for the league! This is one of the few seasons were I have actually genuinely believed that chelsea could win the league. We are beating the crap teams and seeing of the good teams. No changes looks to be a good thing.
Thu 19/09/02 at 18:59
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Ashley says:
mystic ashley predicts 4-0 the blues

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.