GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Keep the blue flag flying high"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/08/02 at 17:25
Regular
My chelsea thread. To talk (positively) about all things chelsea.
Fri 23/08/02 at 17:34
Regular
3-1 to the blues tonaight i reckon. (maybe 3-0)
Fri 23/08/02 at 18:25
"High polygon count"
Up the Blues!
Fri 23/08/02 at 18:45
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
I want Chelsea to beat Man Utd for two reasons.

No 1: As a Liverpool supporter, my hatred for Man Utd runs deep.

No 2: Let's face it, we could do with Chelsea picking up the points, they're not going anywhere in the league this year, are they? ;)
Fri 23/08/02 at 22:30
Regular
2-2 all but chelsea are top of the league on goal difference!
Fri 23/08/02 at 22:52
Regular
wE sHoUlD hAvE hAd A pEnAlTy!

Honestly, the amount of dodgy offsides as well.

Kill that ref.

Chelsea played some sweet football in the first half, but United played some pure class football throughout the 2nd half leading up to the goal.
Sat 24/08/02 at 10:30
Regular
2-2 all was a fair result. You can hardly complain about dodgy penalty decisions as 90% of them go your way usually. Barthez could shoot the attackers at old trafford and it would be them who got booked for bleeding on the "sacred turf". It was a penalty but these things happen, but maybe you would have missed it and then scholes goal would never have hapened. Or perhaps chelsea would have reformed and won 4-1. you don't know until it is really late in the game. I would be moaning to but after the first half MAn utd were lucky to be going in at 2-1 as Beckhams goal was so against the run of play. Befre the game chelsea would have settled for a point, at half time Man utd would be begging for one, that was definitely the fairest result.

Ps. to show how biased some papers are:

"lucky chelsea hold on" daily mail reporter who from the report he wrote obviously didn't watch the match.

"are chelsea starting to show their full potential, it would be ironic if they achieved a higher position with no new big money signings" daily express- good report and was clearly neutral, didn't commit himself but noted that chelsea had beaten their bogey fixtures.

When ever a team out plays united papers claim " a poor performance from united" when in truth its because the other team are playing so well they cannot perform. Its always "united lose" rather than "Bolton win" when the shock result comes through because they want to just report on man utd because they are the big fish.
Sat 24/08/02 at 14:27
Regular
Àshley wrote:
MAn utd were lucky to be
> going in at 2-1 as Beckhams goal was so against the run of play.

Indeed, but there again it could have been 2-1 to United at half-time when you take Giggs shot which hit the post into consideration...

Then you could go back to the game at OT last season against Chelsea...Could have been all different if Van Nistelrooy had scored his one-on-one in the first few minutes...

But thats football, all ifs and maybes...

Argentina wouldnt have gone out of the world cup if it wasnt for that Beckham penalty....
Fri 30/08/02 at 19:36
Regular
Chelsea have been drawn against viking FC of norway. Should be a walk in the park (like St gallen! lol)
Sat 31/08/02 at 11:12
"High polygon count"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> Up the Blues!

Up the Gunners!
Wed 11/09/02 at 23:27
Regular
the blue flag is flying high tonight. Blackburn lay defeated. as do man utd and newcastle! and 'pool only got 1 point!

We gonna catch arsenal

****gets carted of to mental institution****

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.