GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My new PS2 site."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 10/08/02 at 10:44
Regular
I kinda made a new site. it's in developement and when it's finished I hope to bring you an archive of media about the top PS2 games. Could you please give views on the homepage so far (40% complete)

http://www.geocities.com/ natbuc1/othome.html?1028973040820 (space)

Thanks.
Mon 12/08/02 at 14:26
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Rubbish site !!

HA HA

;-)
Mon 12/08/02 at 00:30
Regular
its nice, i like your sites target sign. it'll be way better when its up and running.
Sat 10/08/02 at 16:09
Regular
"  "
Thanks Dave/David (what do you prefer, I always called you Dave), I tried .tk earlier and all the short names were taken. I was after something to do with the title of the site and I decided upon www.ps2-ontarget.tk . Your site is linked to the ToCA section and soon the GT Concept section and any other games you feature on your site. Thanks, Nath.
Sat 10/08/02 at 14:29
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Nat, site coming along nicely, if you got to dot.tk and register say natbuc.tk you can use it as a forwarding address to your geocities pages, then a small .tk banner pop up prevents any geocities advertising.
Make sense ? probably not but I know what I'm talking about.
Also www.natbuc.tk is a nice short URL to use as a tagline etc.

David
Sat 10/08/02 at 12:17
Regular
"  "
It's ben updated a little now. i have the main template so doing the rest of the pages shouldn't take long. I hope.
Sat 10/08/02 at 11:04
Regular
I did.

You said it's rubbish and i thought that you didn't know it wasn't finished.........argh i dunno.....erm.....yeh.....
Sat 10/08/02 at 11:04
Regular
"  "
Thanks and no it aint finished. But I have only just started Joel.
Sat 10/08/02 at 10:57
Regular
Na†ßu© wrote:
> (40% complete)

read the post first Smilin.
Sat 10/08/02 at 10:54
Regular
its alright, its not finished though is it nat?
Sat 10/08/02 at 10:50
Regular
All you can do is look at the Toca pic.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.