GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"To trip, or not to trip?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 04/08/02 at 21:55
Regular
That is the question that I currently ponder.

My friends have, apparently, got wind of a new drug called 'Saliva'. You smoke it. It's like pot, but trippy - you hallucinate, you belive your dreams are real, and it's supposed to be spiritually enlightening. According to them it has never killed anyone, never done any real damage. It's perfectly safe.

But still, I am worried. I have grown quite fond of my brain, and it would not be helpful for me if it was turned to mush by a bad trip. It would also not be helpful for me to choke on my own vomit, as I have nearly managed once before by going on a 'whitey'.

I'm not sure what to do...Hicks says that drugs are good, whilst Aronofsky shows me just how funned up things can get. I know the stuff I'm gonna do is hardly heroin, but still...

Advice, please.

(This post is, obviously, a story, written completely in character)
Sun 04/08/02 at 21:55
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
That is the question that I currently ponder.

My friends have, apparently, got wind of a new drug called 'Saliva'. You smoke it. It's like pot, but trippy - you hallucinate, you belive your dreams are real, and it's supposed to be spiritually enlightening. According to them it has never killed anyone, never done any real damage. It's perfectly safe.

But still, I am worried. I have grown quite fond of my brain, and it would not be helpful for me if it was turned to mush by a bad trip. It would also not be helpful for me to choke on my own vomit, as I have nearly managed once before by going on a 'whitey'.

I'm not sure what to do...Hicks says that drugs are good, whilst Aronofsky shows me just how funned up things can get. I know the stuff I'm gonna do is hardly heroin, but still...

Advice, please.

(This post is, obviously, a story, written completely in character)
Sun 04/08/02 at 22:53
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Stupid or not I don't know what you mean at the bottom... so I'll assume this isn't a story.

I personally probably wouldn't. Pot is one but I doubt I'd go further... and since you know little about the drug and are relying on your friends.... well do you trust them enough?

It's your body... do what you want just think it through etc
Sun 04/08/02 at 22:57
"Uzi Lover"
Drugs are bad, mmmmk.
Sun 04/08/02 at 22:59
Regular
".......on the attac"
Stay away from drugs kids....

Seriously though, if you don't know what'll happen to you, why consider doing it?

I stay well away from substances except for cigs and beer for that simple reason.
Sun 04/08/02 at 23:00
Regular
"I like cheese"
I *hope* that I'll never touch drugs or even cigarettes, and I've been successful so far, so I would definitely say no.

But it's up to 'you', my friend. {:)
Sun 04/08/02 at 23:03
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Fags and Drink are worse than Pot

Drink is the worst out them
Sun 04/08/02 at 23:06
Regular
".......on the attac"
I know what you mean Ant.

I've had a couple of spliffs when I was younger but I never liked it really so I haven't bothered for years. My mates smoke a lot and I find them really boring when they are doing it.

As for cigs, I have been smoking for a long time but I go through phases like where I don't smoke during the day and stuff like that. I'll give up someday, probably when I buy a house as I won't be happy having a smoke filled house.

Beer, though, is great. No way I am giving that up. Drink Fosters!!
Sun 04/08/02 at 23:12
Regular
"That's right!"
Bėn wrote:
Drink Fosters!!

--------

Fosters is great at first, but it's only 4%, and it goes through you like water. Drink 6 pints of Fosters and you can end up going for 7 or even 8 slashes. Very strange

Go for Bud - the king of beers
Sun 04/08/02 at 23:54
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Fosters is rank

Whiteys suck

Never heard of saliva, go ask them what other names it has.

Normal fags also suck.
Mon 05/08/02 at 00:12
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Drugs.

How pathetic.

Definately not!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.