GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whens the next notable election?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/08/02 at 15:41
Regular
Me and Mr Nice Guy were having a chat about it, and we can't remember when it is. So someone, please enlighten me. Because then we can all fuss about and have arguments and elect someone who doesn't deserve it. Again.

Hurrah. So, to cause some fun, who's going to get it?
Mon 05/08/02 at 13:10
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I don't care about limits now as I'm pretty much past all of them.

I've been here long enough, won GADs and I'm a full member.

I can vote. Wahey!

:D
Sun 04/08/02 at 16:56
Regular
Look, how about if you're a regular you vote, if you're a newbie you don't. Spammers won't have the time or patience to become a regular so, therefore, only people in the knowledge can vote.
Sun 04/08/02 at 14:35
Regular
".......on the attac"
Why not just limit by stats? Over 30 days whether Regular or not.

That way we won't have the silliness that occured last time with people getting new accounts a few days before and voting.
Sun 04/08/02 at 14:29
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Maybe voters should be limited even more?

Only full paid up SR members?
or previous GAD winners?
Sun 04/08/02 at 14:14
Regular
I totally agree that newbies shouldnt be allowed to vote. In the last elections we simply had a load of Newbs voting for whoever did the most topics in that week. I think that at least 6 months (180 days?) would be long enough to make a valid judgement.
Sun 04/08/02 at 14:08
Regular
I don't know - I haven't been here 200 days yet I would assert I know more than enough to make a valid judgement.
Sun 04/08/02 at 14:06
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
Stryke wrote:
> That 300 days thing is just an idea. A good idea, mind. Should be
> applied.

I kind of agree with this idea actually. Therefore long term regulars have the right knowledge of who to vote. 300 days, however is a bit too much but maybe 200 days would do.
Sun 04/08/02 at 14:05
Regular
AfroJoe wrote:
> It's the 21st of August.
>
> :-)

hurraY!
Sun 04/08/02 at 13:36
Regular
I wouldn't say so, why would it be such a good idea? Hardly anyone would get a vote.
Sun 04/08/02 at 13:33
Regular
That 300 days thing is just an idea. A good idea, mind. Should be applied.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.