GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whens the next notable election?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/08/02 at 15:41
Regular
Me and Mr Nice Guy were having a chat about it, and we can't remember when it is. So someone, please enlighten me. Because then we can all fuss about and have arguments and elect someone who doesn't deserve it. Again.

Hurrah. So, to cause some fun, who's going to get it?
Sat 03/08/02 at 17:38
Regular
How about almost all your replies?

You're an idiot...
You moron...

and so on, each one reaching a greater degree of hurtfulness with their incisive clarity.

They are directed at me. Thus, they are personal.
Sat 03/08/02 at 17:35
Regular
".......on the attac"
RM18 wrote:
> I dropped to useing personal insults because you were.

Evidence?

I never used a single personal insult. I've got an email in my account that you wrote which proves you used them. Sad.....
Sat 03/08/02 at 17:33
Regular
I dropped to useing personal insults because you were.

As for Liquid leaving, he hasn't, he just writes reviews now. He didn't tell me why he didn't like chatting anymore. Somthing about people constantly accusing him and criticising I think. I'd rather not talk about it anymore, especially with you.

Thank you and goodnight.
Sat 03/08/02 at 17:29
Regular
".......on the attac"
RM18 wrote:
> But then, no-one is probably good enough for you, are they?

There are a lot of people on here with a lot more to offer than you. Someone who has to resort to personal insults to get a point across is not the kind of person Newbies should be looking up to.

And now you are saying that Indy was your brother Liquid? And how come Liquid has suddenly disappeared since you were found to be using another account?
Sat 03/08/02 at 17:25
Regular
Like I said, believe whatever you want to believe, I'm not going to waste anymore time convincing you otherwise.

Btw, the post was about how you want to be notable, not who you didn't want. But then, no-one is probably good enough for you, are they?
Sat 03/08/02 at 17:23
Regular
".......on the attac"
Rubbish.
Sat 03/08/02 at 17:19
Regular
Thankfully, no-one values your opinion.

And for the record, two of them were my brother'. (But I know you can't comprehend the fact that there are two people related on the same site, so I'll let you believe whatever you want.)
Sat 03/08/02 at 17:17
Regular
".......on the attac"
I don't think RM18 would make a good notable. That whole multiple user account thing was pathetic.
Sat 03/08/02 at 17:07
Regular
AliBoy wrote:
(Yes I know about you :-) )

Through extreme paranoia, I guess you are talking about me. Everything you have heard, from the day of your birth (or at least since when your ears were properly developed) to now, have been lies, leading you up to this point, prepetuated by misguided individuals, tricking you.

I am RM18, and only. Everything you think you have heard is lies. Lies, I tell you!

*takes medication*
Sat 03/08/02 at 17:01
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I'll vote stryke if he writes more AB's Diary.

Other than that anyone can have it. Entertain me and don't ruin the place with your multiple user names (Yes I know about you :-) )

Don't fight now and I may vote you
(No not you, the one behind you. Yeah him)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.