GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm not a pervert, but...."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/08/02 at 14:45
Regular
I'm not a pervert.

Really, I'm not.

But I want Beach Spikers.

I REALLY want Beach Spikers.

Honestly, not because it's a women's beach volleyball arcade sports title.

No, I want this game because of the exciting gameplay experience it will offer, and the prospect of furious multiplayer battles typical of Sega sports titles.

Not because it features women in bikini's, bouncing around and hugging and touching each other when they win points.

Because I'm not a pervert.

Really.
Wed 07/08/02 at 11:18
Regular
There are only 3 games that I like on the BOX... The DOA series, JSRF and Toe Jam and Earl 3...
Tue 06/08/02 at 22:24
Regular
Beach Spikers is supposed to be like Virtual Tennis.

It does look good especially as you play as certain ex characters from other sega games like that chick from space channel 5.
Tue 06/08/02 at 20:53
Regular
Yep - my money's on beach spikers. Sega have got great sports sims like Virtua Tennis under their belts.
Tue 06/08/02 at 18:40
Regular
BladeBlur wrote:
> Don't call me a Xbox fanboy, but Dead Or Alive Volleyball looks much
> better than Beach Spikers, sorry AM2...

XBox fan..ha see I did it and you told me not to, I'm such a rebel.

Thing is who makes better games Sega or the dudes who make Dead or Alive?

My moneys with Sega, Dead or Alive looks like another excuse for an aged Japanease pervert to stick a load of computer generated boobs on the screen.
Tue 06/08/02 at 17:32
Regular
"In and out :)"
Volleyball maybee fun on the beach in Spain(where i first played it) but not on a gamecube. But u never know it migh be a good game(likely!)
Tue 06/08/02 at 17:25
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I wouldnt even look at a volleyball game, wheres the challenge?
Tue 06/08/02 at 17:20
Regular
Don't call me a Xbox fanboy, but Dead Or Alive Volleyball looks much better than Beach Spikers, sorry AM2...
Tue 06/08/02 at 16:25
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Mr Ripper wrote:
> Isn't the next title in the Dead or Alive series set to be a beach
> volleyball game?
>
> I heard something to that effect, and thinking about it, it's an
> obvious progression given the character art of the previous games.
>
> If you know what I mean...

Haw haw haw. How droll....
Tue 06/08/02 at 16:22
"Darkness, always"
Isn't the next title in the Dead or Alive series set to be a beach volleyball game?

I heard something to that effect, and thinking about it, it's an obvious progression given the character art of the previous games.

If you know what I mean...
Sun 04/08/02 at 22:40
Regular
Ortega! I wouldn't have recognised you without your tag line.

Anyway, the extra features in the Xbox and PS2 versions will just be to make up for the late conversions. The Gamecube one will come out first and seeing as it was designed with Nintendo's machine in mind, it's likely that the game will suit the Cube the best (in terms of controls, optimising the hardware etc)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.