GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hey! This site rules- Ali is a genius"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 15/11/00 at 19:28
Regular
I just won my second game. But that's not what concerns me. What concerns me is that the article was about how we shouldn't be biased against companies, and should instead be concerned with games. I think Ali gave the prize to a top topic

Rav
Wed 15/11/00 at 21:52
Regular
Did you know we seem to have er's at the ends of our names! Okay that's a stupid thing to even say!
Wed 15/11/00 at 21:47
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
and thats it? I went through there but I think i got shot, can't remeber what happened, might have been on Co-Operative orsomething and i havn't done that for some time now. ok, cheers elitesipe
Wed 15/11/00 at 21:42
Regular
Maian SOS? Yeah i know where to go.
You know the long line of corridors with barrels in some of the rooms, one of them has a hole in them which you you can drop through, make sure no one's shooting at you!
Wed 15/11/00 at 21:38
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
elite, i'm stuck on Skedar ruins on perfect, can't complete that stupid Maian SOS either, don't know where your supposed to go, not really very clever when i'm an alien.
Wed 15/11/00 at 21:38
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
elite, i'm stuck on Skedar ruins on perfect, can't complete that stupid Maian SOS either, don't know where your supposed to go, not really very clever when i'm an alien.
Wed 15/11/00 at 21:27
"possibly impossible"
I came here looking for the games site advertised in the SR magazine and just seemed to get stuck in a timewarp. Now I'm here all the time and I can't escape!

I think I should have chose MSR instead of Toy Commander for my Gameaday choice though, but I couldn't wait for MSR to arrive, so I bought it in the shop and I'm still playing it now!
Wed 15/11/00 at 21:24
Regular
Which level, which difficulty?
Wed 15/11/00 at 21:21
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
The first time I came here was back in march, I was looking for cheap games and remebered one of my mates that wa a member, so i checked out Special reserve on yahoo,.com or something and I eventually found this site, then I won a game on my first letter and was extreemly happy as i didn't think it was for real, I have told al my mates about it but they don't love games like I do. Started to play Perfect dark again as it's the only game i havn't completed yet, got to get passed those stupid skedar! don't know why i can't do that level.
Wed 15/11/00 at 21:16
Regular
Nah, i was saying we all came here to win gameaday when we came here for the first time.
Wed 15/11/00 at 21:14
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
are you talking about the 250 messages in one topic to win a game? if so then, yes it was for all of us but someone won and it was a bit unfair, guess it was just a test to see if their new designed site would work, it did, very well, if you weren't talking about that, then i'll go back to sleep.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.