GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hey! This site rules- Ali is a genius"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 15/11/00 at 19:28
Regular
I just won my second game. But that's not what concerns me. What concerns me is that the article was about how we shouldn't be biased against companies, and should instead be concerned with games. I think Ali gave the prize to a top topic

Rav
Wed 15/11/00 at 22:18
Regular
Not many people on this evening, usually there's tons...no millions of people!
Wed 15/11/00 at 22:13
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
I checked through the last 3 pages, and I saw those people were the most constant.
Wed 15/11/00 at 22:10
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
ok elitesnipe, I found 1 person, fantasymeistER! joy! there were some or's and ar's but no er's, shame, they are deprived people, if you look down the message list there are roughly about 5 main people that start topics, you, Grix, Ant, me and fantasymeister, must mean we are the badest people on this site, we have all the ideas, wonder who gets replied to the most? hhmm, hard to think, not me anyway.
Wed 15/11/00 at 22:07
"possibly impossible"
I am the mist that surrounds the fields

I am the wind in the trees

I am

bored
Wed 15/11/00 at 22:06
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
he left me, he has 6th form tommorrow, wow, I could have sworn that PB wrote a message, nah, can't be.
Wed 15/11/00 at 22:05
"possibly impossible"
I'm not here really.

I'm just a figment of your imagination
Wed 15/11/00 at 22:02
Regular
Oh alright then! I'll wait here for someone to come on! It may be a stupid thing to do but it's worth the effort!
Wed 15/11/00 at 22:01
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
i'm not looking, sorry, i'm talking to someone on MSN IM.
Wed 15/11/00 at 21:57
Regular
Have you seen anyone on this site besides us 2 at the moment?
Wed 15/11/00 at 21:55
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
yeah, that's, err, cool elitesniper, I wonder ho else is as lucky as us?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.