GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hey! This site rules- Ali is a genius"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 15/11/00 at 19:28
Regular
I just won my second game. But that's not what concerns me. What concerns me is that the article was about how we shouldn't be biased against companies, and should instead be concerned with games. I think Ali gave the prize to a top topic

Rav
Wed 15/11/00 at 19:28
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
I just won my second game. But that's not what concerns me. What concerns me is that the article was about how we shouldn't be biased against companies, and should instead be concerned with games. I think Ali gave the prize to a top topic

Rav
Wed 15/11/00 at 19:30
Regular
"Sanity is for loser"
You would??
Wed 15/11/00 at 19:36
Regular
Yes you deserved that game, but there is someone that deserves another game.

Yes me.

You see Ali, I am a cheap bas***d, and I don't enjoy forking out money to buy games. So instead of spending money on games, I try to win them.

Secondly, I am always contributing to this site, I have done so much work for this site, yet I only have recieved two, yes TWO measly games from you.

I should also win a game by being the first to admit I'm a cheap bast**d.

I hope to see my name in the gameaday list tommorrow.

:)
Wed 15/11/00 at 19:41
Regular
I still remember the last time i will ever win........
Wed 15/11/00 at 20:56
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Well, trying to win free games is better than buying copies...
Wed 15/11/00 at 21:07
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
I come on here just for the sake of it, it has gone down hill recently as there are too many forums and most of them aren't used, and the biggest ones e.g. the console forums have been deleted so all the messages have been lost for good, shame. I still come here because I can see what new games are coming out without going too far and I can talk to so many nice people, damn that was a hard lie. I buy games but not very many, I usually get them from my mates(swap) and sometimes if the shop is lucky I save up the pennies I find from behind the cusions on my sofa and buy a game with them, but SR has saved me £90! don't quite believe my letters were worth that, 'pokemon' I shudder to think why i wrote that, but my cusin was at my house at the time, oh, those were the good days. Me and Edgy fighting it out, plus I'm hopefully getting Zelda 2 from some 'originality' letter, maybe i'll choose a game editor for my next one. ha ha ha ha, will I ever win again? and who will win the triple? Ant got a third game but it was a cheap way of getting it, he should have worked for it. felt like changing my name to Ali@specialreserve just so i could joke and tell him he hadn't won it, but i don't know how to change my name, I think i've gone on long enough now.
Wed 15/11/00 at 21:11
Regular
Our main aim was to win gameaday, weren't it for all of us in the beggining?
Wed 15/11/00 at 21:14
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
are you talking about the 250 messages in one topic to win a game? if so then, yes it was for all of us but someone won and it was a bit unfair, guess it was just a test to see if their new designed site would work, it did, very well, if you weren't talking about that, then i'll go back to sleep.
Wed 15/11/00 at 21:16
Regular
Nah, i was saying we all came here to win gameaday when we came here for the first time.
Wed 15/11/00 at 21:21
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
The first time I came here was back in march, I was looking for cheap games and remebered one of my mates that wa a member, so i checked out Special reserve on yahoo,.com or something and I eventually found this site, then I won a game on my first letter and was extreemly happy as i didn't think it was for real, I have told al my mates about it but they don't love games like I do. Started to play Perfect dark again as it's the only game i havn't completed yet, got to get passed those stupid skedar! don't know why i can't do that level.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.