GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Save Mr. Nice Guy campaign"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/08/02 at 18:52
Regular
Poor Mr. Nice Guy can't get ADSL in his area, because he's 2 miles away from the exchange point. He was thinking of getting ISDN, but it all failed miserably, because it would cost £70 more then ADSL to install, then about £400 more a month to have 128k connection, which is nothing compared to the 512k connection of ADSL. So, Mr. Nice Guy was just going through the forums and he saw a link for Freeola ADSL, which I must say is mighty cheap for what you get and a great idea. So, Mr. Nice Guy goes through all the stuff, and sees you can fill in a form, which then gets sent to BT to show you're interest and if there's enough internet, they'll install ADSL in my area.

So, come on ladies. Pop over to the below link and make up some false name and just make sure your phone number is 01359 23xxxx then replace the x's with any numbers you like. For what you do today, will echo in eterniny, and you'll have my eternal blessings. And if this fails, then I'll volunteer people to catapult themselves at BT HQ.

http://freeola.com/adsl/adsl_signup_2.php
Fri 02/08/02 at 18:59
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
If 49 more people could do the same for me i would be grateful. I need 10 business and 39 residential applicants.
Fri 02/08/02 at 18:56
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Mr. Nice Guy wrote:
And if this fails, then I'll volunteer people to catapult themselves at BT HQ.

South Park style.

Splat!
Fri 02/08/02 at 18:55
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Mr. Nice Guy wrote:
And if this fails, then I'll volunteer people to catapult themselves at BT HQ.
-------
LOL!
-------

> http://freeola.com/adsl/adsl_signup_2.php
-------
Unknown Error!?
-------
Fri 02/08/02 at 18:52
Regular
"Wasting away"
Poor Mr. Nice Guy can't get ADSL in his area, because he's 2 miles away from the exchange point. He was thinking of getting ISDN, but it all failed miserably, because it would cost £70 more then ADSL to install, then about £400 more a month to have 128k connection, which is nothing compared to the 512k connection of ADSL. So, Mr. Nice Guy was just going through the forums and he saw a link for Freeola ADSL, which I must say is mighty cheap for what you get and a great idea. So, Mr. Nice Guy goes through all the stuff, and sees you can fill in a form, which then gets sent to BT to show you're interest and if there's enough internet, they'll install ADSL in my area.

So, come on ladies. Pop over to the below link and make up some false name and just make sure your phone number is 01359 23xxxx then replace the x's with any numbers you like. For what you do today, will echo in eterniny, and you'll have my eternal blessings. And if this fails, then I'll volunteer people to catapult themselves at BT HQ.

http://freeola.com/adsl/adsl_signup_2.php

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.