GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"September issue of OPS2M"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/08/02 at 00:20
Regular
Due in the shops on Friday 9th August, will it turn up to us subscribers a week early ?? (slight blip last month hopefully was a one off), will it have a TOCA review and Demo ?? so many questions and so few answers.
Will post demo's/review scores here when mag arives.
Sun 04/08/02 at 02:18
Regular
Na†ßu© wrote:
>After all, there was no mention last issue of there
> being a demo and if there was you would expect OPSM2 to have boasted
> about it.

there was, silly goos

PS: 'silly goos' gave no clue to me being gay, i just watched a hilarious episode of South Park. Fans of the show will know what I am on about.
Sat 03/08/02 at 21:37
Regular
I think this months may be a little late, for us anyway, I think we'll get it wednesday or so, it might be a bit shorter this month to get it out on time if the had problems getting it made, it might just be the delivery problems though... :-S
Sat 03/08/02 at 17:34
Regular
the POD king wrote:
> Anyone get the latest issue today, because I didn't, I think our days
> of getting it 6/7 days in advance are a thing of the past ??
> Shame.

I did not get my copy today, but I think we still got it a few days earlier than it got into the shops last month.
Sat 03/08/02 at 17:19
Regular
"  "
Well, you got it early last month.
Sat 03/08/02 at 16:48
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Anyone get the latest issue today, because I didn't, I think our days of getting it 6/7 days in advance are a thing of the past ??
Shame.
Fri 02/08/02 at 22:32
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Vottanator wrote:
> I haven't even got the last issue yet. I went down a day after it's
> release to get NGC but I couldn't see the PS2 mag and I haven't been
> down since.

I had the same problem a few weeks back, I couldn't find the mag anywhere. I finally got a copy last week though, and it came with demo of stuntman which was as good as I expected it to be, I shall definatly be getting that game. I hope the Toca demo is finally released next month, I need to try that game soon as all I'm hearing about it are good things.

> I desperately need a haircut though so I really should go
> down soon.

Yep, Mullets are so yesterday ;)
Fri 02/08/02 at 19:43
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
I haven't even got the last issue yet. I went down a day after it's release to get NGC but I couldn't see the PS2 mag and I haven't been down since. I desperately need a haircut though so I really should go down soon.
Fri 02/08/02 at 19:10
Regular
I will let you know if it arrives in the morning.
Fri 02/08/02 at 19:08
Regular
Conflict desert storm review and playable demo :D.
Fri 02/08/02 at 18:24
Na†ßu© wrote:
> PSW's reviews are the dogs. That gave TOCA 9/10. I beleive that. I
> love Mikey Foley.

His name is Mick Foley? LOL!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.