GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"September issue of OPS2M"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/08/02 at 00:20
Regular
Due in the shops on Friday 9th August, will it turn up to us subscribers a week early ?? (slight blip last month hopefully was a one off), will it have a TOCA review and Demo ?? so many questions and so few answers.
Will post demo's/review scores here when mag arives.
Tue 06/08/02 at 17:19
Regular
the POD king wrote:
> My copy didn't turn up this morning, anyone got a copy yet ???

No my copy has not turned up yet, guess it is going to be Friday or saturday.
Tue 06/08/02 at 16:47
Regular
"  "
Anyways, lets start from the begining....

I don't have the mag, but I think I have found something that hints TOCA will be playable. What is it you say? Well, it's an article about Augusts Australian mag. In the article it says about that issue, and that also the next issue (september) will include a V8 Supercars demo (ToCA). So if they have a ToCA demo in their mag, then we are surely gonna get one in ours! After all we are Codemasters home country so i'm sure they would favour us over Oz. Check it for yourself....

http://au.playstation.com/opsm/
Tue 06/08/02 at 16:47
Regular
"  "
Anyways, lets start from the begining....

I don't have the mag, but I think I have found something that hints TOCA will be playable. What is it you say? Well, it's an article about Augusts Australian mag. In the article it says about that issue, and that also the next issue (september) will include a V8 Supercars demo (ToCA). So if they have a ToCA demo in their mag, then we are surely gonna get one in ours! After all we are Codemasters home country so i'm sure they would favour us over Oz.
Tue 06/08/02 at 16:44
Regular
"  "
Eh? HEY! I WASN'T FINISHED! Let me finish that off!
Tue 06/08/02 at 16:43
Regular
"  "
I don't have the mag, but I think I have found something that hints TOCA will be playable. What is it you say. Well, it's an article about Augusts Australian mag. In the article it says about that issue and that also the next issue (september)
Tue 06/08/02 at 09:15
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
My copy didn't turn up this morning, anyone got a copy yet ???
Sun 04/08/02 at 12:13
Regular
BUT!!! conflict desert storm will be on the front of the mag i bet!
Sun 04/08/02 at 10:36
Regular
"  "
I'll look on the Future Website. Usually says.
Sun 04/08/02 at 10:34
Regular
Natbuc is right there is no mention in last months edition of a playable demo.

It has been mentioned in earlier editions but not in last months, hopefully it will be there but no promise.
Sun 04/08/02 at 09:09
Regular
"  "
Actually it says 'Exclusive, TOCA Review' not 'Exclusive TOCA Review and Playable Demo.' :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.