GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Got the final letter"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 15/11/00 at 17:00
Regular
I got the final letter this morning from Sony, and it said that my PS2 would be ready on the 24th November, launch day. HARAAAAAAA
For that split second I was content and then that feeling came back, I need one and I need it now! Well only 8 and a bit days to go............................. and counting.

Also with the letter came a PS2 Registration form which it says to fill in when you get your PS2, it also says that when you send the form off they will send you a demo disk! Does this mean you do not get one in the box? Or is this a second demo disk?
Mon 20/11/00 at 20:25
OverFlow wrote:
> Well, I have no letter yet, and regardless of the fact that I
> pre-ordered my PS2 with Special Reserve at the end of
> June/beginning of July (or whenever they started taking
> pre-orders), I'm still told I won't get one 'til January/February.
>
> Which is also contrary to the report I read at DailyRadar.co.uk,
> stating (and I quote) "Don't worry, if you pre-ordered a PS2
> you WILL get one before Christmas".
>
> I do believe I have the right to be annoyed.
>
> I also choose to point the blame at Special Reserve.
>
> *blame*
>
> There, I did it :)
>
> -jaMes-
Mon 20/11/00 at 20:25
OverFlow wrote:
> Well, I have no letter yet, and regardless of the fact that I
> pre-ordered my PS2 with Special Reserve at the end of
> June/beginning of July (or whenever they started taking
> pre-orders), I'm still told I won't get one 'til January/February.
>
> Which is also contrary to the report I read at DailyRadar.co.uk,
> stating (and I quote) "Don't worry, if you pre-ordered a PS2
> you WILL get one before Christmas".
>
> I do believe I have the right to be annoyed.
>
> I also choose to point the blame at Special Reserve.
>
> *blame*
>
> There, I did it :)
>
> -jaMes-
Mon 20/11/00 at 17:32
If you were lucky enough to be 5th in the Comet Internet queue like me or near enough 5th. You will be lucky enough to recieve a PS2 one day before the rest of Europe while the rest of you guys sweat in anticipation for the superconsole to come out. Unfortunately, Special Reserve were unable to give me a PS2 before Christmas but are able to give me my games and accessories at a good price but that is the problem. I hope Special Reserve deliver the games and accessories before Friday or I will be stuck without games until Friday like the rest of you. Should I have spent an extra £10 so I could play ISS and TimeSplitters on Thursday or should a good saving prevail over my impatience? Too late now I ordered last Wednesday.
Mon 20/11/00 at 16:38
Well, I have no letter yet, and regardless of the fact that I pre-ordered my PS2 with Special Reserve at the end of June/beginning of July (or whenever they started taking pre-orders), I'm still told I won't get one 'til January/February.

Which is also contrary to the report I read at DailyRadar.co.uk, stating (and I quote) "Don't worry, if you pre-ordered a PS2 you WILL get one before Christmas".

I do believe I have the right to be annoyed.

I also choose to point the blame at Special Reserve.

*blame*

There, I did it :)

-jaMes-
Mon 20/11/00 at 11:28
I got a letter, it says I will definately get delivery before xmas, but not for Fiday :(

I preordered at PC World on the 12th september.
Mon 20/11/00 at 10:58
Regular
"Complete Banker"
YEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!
I got my letter AND I'm getting a machine on friday!!!!
I can't believe it!!!!!!
Come on friday!!!!!!!
Sat 18/11/00 at 13:45
Regular
PLAY SOME GAMES!!!

Instead of waiting to play games, get out your favourite games, and play them.

Get out the addictive ones, get out the fun ones. Just play some damn games to make the time pass!
Fri 17/11/00 at 19:12
Regular
"Whatever!"
Each and every day till next Friday will seem like a million years!!
Fri 17/11/00 at 14:34
Babylonian wrote:
> Jeez, is it just me, or has time started to pass even slower since
> the final letter arrived?

EXTREMELY!!!!

Especially after watching the DVD that came with PSW. I'm considering banishing my PS2 mags and demos until Thursday night.
Fri 17/11/00 at 14:22
Jeez, is it just me, or has time started to pass even slower since the final letter arrived?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.