GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The OFFICIAL TOCA Race Driver post."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 01/08/02 at 10:49
Regular
I know you love my OFFICIAL posts. So here is my most anticipated game ever! Woooo!

PSW Review-

Good points-

Tons of great cars
Tons of great tracks
Highly entertaining racing
Many hours entertainment
Superb crashes and damage
Fast, detailed, and smooth graphics
Great sound
Huge lifespan

Bad points-

Graphics sometimes unattractive
Trracks not tottaly precise.

PSW- 9/10
Sat 03/08/02 at 17:27
Regular
"  "
Well, it says 23rd in all the mags, on all the adverts, and on the Race Driver website, so lets hope.
Sat 03/08/02 at 11:38
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I just got my latest issue of PCGamer through the post, and it says the PC version of Race Driver has been delayed until september so codemasters can concentrate on finishing the PS2 version. It looks like the August release date is looking more realistic now.
Fri 02/08/02 at 15:16
Regular
"  "
It better not have done, i'm seriouse.
Fri 02/08/02 at 15:10
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
I'm a very clean and tidy eater - don't worry, not a single crumb defiled them pages. ;D
Fri 02/08/02 at 15:05
Regular
"  "
You best not have spilled on any of those TOCA pages, you best not have!
Fri 02/08/02 at 14:57
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
I always look for reviews / previews on games that I am interested in and read those first and then go through the rest of the mag.

I read the Toca Review whilst eating a quarter pounder with cheese at lunchtime today .
Fri 02/08/02 at 14:54
Regular
"  "
No, I read the mag forwards not backwards so I have to read all the previews first. I'm up to the preview of Total Immersion.
Fri 02/08/02 at 14:53
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Or is just the excitement of seeing all those screen shots makes you run off to get a Kleenex !!
Fri 02/08/02 at 14:52
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Your attention span suffers with 6 pages does it ?? ;D
Fri 02/08/02 at 14:48
Regular
"  "
I haven't read it yet :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.