GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The OFFICIAL TOCA Race Driver post."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 01/08/02 at 10:49
Regular
I know you love my OFFICIAL posts. So here is my most anticipated game ever! Woooo!

PSW Review-

Good points-

Tons of great cars
Tons of great tracks
Highly entertaining racing
Many hours entertainment
Superb crashes and damage
Fast, detailed, and smooth graphics
Great sound
Huge lifespan

Bad points-

Graphics sometimes unattractive
Trracks not tottaly precise.

PSW- 9/10
Mon 12/08/02 at 11:02
Regular
"  "
There is 6 races a season. Depending on the length of the track it will either have 2, 3, or 4 laps. Then you race one of the tracks again and it will be 6 laps and you will have to make a pit stop.
Mon 12/08/02 at 10:59
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
oh yea by the way what are the lengths of the races in championship? still the same 3,4, 6 or 8 lap affairs? i've heard something about a 60 lap race
Mon 12/08/02 at 10:58
Regular
"  "
I wouldn't mind a Nascar. Hey Dave, why not give prizes in your compo? :D
Mon 12/08/02 at 10:57
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
or melaney sanchez herself ........ what do you mean she's not real? lol
Mon 12/08/02 at 10:56
Regular
"  "
Yep, or a Melaney Sanchez life size figure :P
Mon 12/08/02 at 10:52
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
lol or how about a choice of whatever car from the game you want if you win
Mon 12/08/02 at 10:50
Regular
"  "
Yep, and a competition with TOCA prizes. I want a life size Ryan McKane helmet. Do I ask to much? A Lexus would be nice aswell.
Mon 12/08/02 at 10:48
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
yea it'd be nice of them to make it a full game and just release it as a download on the site. Then you could have different competitions for each track
Mon 12/08/02 at 08:38
Regular
"  "
Thats pretty good. I think they should make a kinda full career mode on the e-toy and sell it for £4.99 or something or even for free :D Then they could have loads more competitions :D
Sun 11/08/02 at 21:43
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
i don't bother with demos as they always get you nervous for no reason. the games not complete so why worry about it looking rough and being a bit glitchy. just wait til final game comes out and it'll all be sorted.

anyway on the etoy thing i'm about 600 something with 50.20 i think

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.