GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Driving test tommorrow"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/07/02 at 20:25
Regular
Is what I have. At 11:41 exactly, for some wierd twisted driving place reason. They're trying to play with my mind, I tell you. Trying to make me fail. Not that they'll succeed, mind you, I'm an amazing driver. Probably.

So feel free to wish me luck, or tell me I'll fail miserably (MoJo). Go ahead. I'm taking the test in one of the new Minis, so that means it's smaller, which makes it easier to park. Right?

Should I pass, smugness will ensue. More than usual.
Mon 29/07/02 at 20:25
Regular
Is what I have. At 11:41 exactly, for some wierd twisted driving place reason. They're trying to play with my mind, I tell you. Trying to make me fail. Not that they'll succeed, mind you, I'm an amazing driver. Probably.

So feel free to wish me luck, or tell me I'll fail miserably (MoJo). Go ahead. I'm taking the test in one of the new Minis, so that means it's smaller, which makes it easier to park. Right?

Should I pass, smugness will ensue. More than usual.
Mon 29/07/02 at 20:27
Regular
"That's right!"
More smug than usual? Is that possible?

Anyway, no matter how good a driver you are, there's a high chance you'll fail, because they want to squeeze every penny from you by making you resit. A lot

So, anyway, good luck (not really, I hope you fail, heh) ;)
Mon 29/07/02 at 20:27
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Pff, whaddya need a driving license for? You live in Wales. There's nowhere to go.
Mon 29/07/02 at 20:33
Regular
I live in England. I've been meaning to ask you something, El blokey, and it goes like this: Who the hell are you? You seem to know me.

Obviously...SHANEO.

And I'll pass, and the first thing I'll do is drive to MoJoland and run you down. First I will drape my Mini in Dogma stuff, drive around Milton Keynes beeping my horn and yelling "What are you going to do, hit me with that fish?" at random people, then run around going "Whoop woop woop.".

This may not actually happen.
Mon 29/07/02 at 20:33
Regular
I'll be the first to say...good luck, hope you pass. WHat score did you get in your theory?
Mon 29/07/02 at 20:35
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Yes, I'm Shaneo...

NOW GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY, WELSHY.

I hope you pass, so you can drive back to Welshland.
"`·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·`·"
Good luck.
Regular
31/35. I did it in 10 minutes...So quickly that they asked me if anything was wrong when I walked out.

I rubbished them, and played with their feeble intellects until they gave me my score and I declared myself a cretin.
Mon 29/07/02 at 20:39
Regular
"That's right!"
Put one foot (or tyre) in MoJoland and I'll break your face. And steal your mini :-)
Mon 29/07/02 at 20:40
Regular
"That's right!"
Stryke wrote:
> 31/35.

-------

Oh, by the way, that means you were beat by my mate Fos, and he isn't exactly the brightest bulb in the box

Hang your head in shame!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.