GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Driving test tommorrow"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/07/02 at 20:25
Regular
Is what I have. At 11:41 exactly, for some wierd twisted driving place reason. They're trying to play with my mind, I tell you. Trying to make me fail. Not that they'll succeed, mind you, I'm an amazing driver. Probably.

So feel free to wish me luck, or tell me I'll fail miserably (MoJo). Go ahead. I'm taking the test in one of the new Minis, so that means it's smaller, which makes it easier to park. Right?

Should I pass, smugness will ensue. More than usual.
Wed 31/07/02 at 02:54
Regular
Stryke wrote:
> Or†ega wrote:
> I hope you fail, no really, i do.
>
> Did that come out right?
>
> --
>
> Yup, you convincingly showed yourself to be a retarded gimp.

Thanx, i love you stryke :D

That came out wrong
Tue 30/07/02 at 20:00
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
Yeah, silly driving instructors, thinking they know how to drive properly.
Tue 30/07/02 at 19:21
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
The guy I'm learning with annoys me, he keeps telling me to slow down way before the place I need to stop, he says.

"More brake Andy"

"More brake Andy!!"

Then I'm short of where I need to be and I chug along a granny pace while the people in the cars behind me look on at me annoyed.

Gah.
Tue 30/07/02 at 18:52
Regular
What, you take your peasanting equipment with you? I think I can see what you're doing wrong.
Tue 30/07/02 at 18:50
Regular
"That's right!"
Sorry, I'm too much of a pleb to learn. My peasant tendancies get in the way too much
Tue 30/07/02 at 18:49
Regular
I am searching for the right word to sum up you two, and I have decided upon twee.

And learn to drive MoJo, you pleb :)
Tue 30/07/02 at 17:41
Regular
"That's right!"
I love you too, Rakuga
Tue 30/07/02 at 17:40
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
Ok I'm a bad friend. I'll rephrase what I said.

Indeed I do MoJo, but not as much as you who cannot drive and has never had a driving lesson despite being NINETEEN.
(hahahah)
Tue 30/07/02 at 17:38
Regular
"Hmmm....."
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> Actually, I'm 19

-------

*sniggers*
Tue 30/07/02 at 17:38
Regular
"That's right!"
Actually, I'm 19

Some friend you are!

Anyway, driving isn't for some people, me being one of those people. And cars pollute, and, um... kill people

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.