GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"'Dark' Aeons"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/07/02 at 09:51
Regular
Does anyone have any tips on how to defeat the 'Dark' Aeons - they are rock hard! One of them (Anima) has a whopping 8 million HP....Does anyone have tips to beat any of them?
Sun 28/07/02 at 09:51
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Does anyone have any tips on how to defeat the 'Dark' Aeons - they are rock hard! One of them (Anima) has a whopping 8 million HP....Does anyone have tips to beat any of them?
Sun 28/07/02 at 09:59
Regular
"  "
Yer I second that. They are well hard. When fighting Valefor he killed me straight away and then with Ifrit I got a couple of moves in then 'boom'...dead.
Sun 28/07/02 at 10:01
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
For those who don't know, when you get the airship...

Valefor is outside Besaid, Ifrit where Home *used* to be, Shiva at Macalania Temple, Ixion on the Thunder Plains, Bahamut...er...forgotten, Yojimbo I think you must do something at the Cave of Stolen Fayth and Magus Sisters I've not even got.

And they're all rock hard.

Who's that guy in Besaid who goes "Infidels!" Natbuc?
Sun 28/07/02 at 10:06
Regular
"  "
I think he is just a Yevon purist who wont beleive the truth and is one that has set out to kill the traitors. I think.
Sun 28/07/02 at 12:56
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
I've fought all of them except Anima, and defeated Valefore, Ifrit, Ixian and Shiva.

Still got Bahamut, Magus Sisters and Anima to beat.

I killed Valefore using Zanmato as I wantd to get back into Besaid Temple to get the chest (I needed it to get Anima). Once I'd done it though, I realised it was a pretty cheap way of killing them and the rest I killed properly.
Sun 28/07/02 at 20:36
Regular
"WWJD"
What are the dark Aeons? im past the thunder plains fighing the Albad Machina thing that shoots 'Mana Ray' and what things are you talking about getting?
Sun 28/07/02 at 21:18
Regular
"accidental superher"
they are uber tough boss versions of your aeons...
be prepared for a long tough fight
once you kill all dark aeons you get to fight some secret...even more uber boss whose name i can't remember...i think it's penance or something
Sun 28/07/02 at 21:29
Regular
"WWJD"
So when do you fight them?
Sun 28/07/02 at 22:21
Regular
"accidental superher"
very late on...when you get the airship i reckon
not exactly sure when...cos i didn't actually do them myself...just heard about them that's all
Sun 28/07/02 at 22:34
Regular
"WWJD"
Airship? suppose ill find out when i get there, im on the bit just past Thunder Plains, i just got Rikku and im in the icey place were the lake stays frozen all the time im fighting the Machina with 'Mana Beam' is there any special way of beating it? im building my characters up and im going to go in with all overdrives up even on the Aeons.

Oh and thats another thing you know Lulu's OverDrive when you choose a Magic to do on everyone how do you get her bar to 'Great'? nothing seems to move it

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.