GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Behind the Scenes - What they didn't want you to see..."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 25/07/02 at 21:25
Regular
Liquid: Ever wondered if anything goes wrong while making a game? Well, trust me, they do. All the time. It’s just lucky for you and me that I have got some of them to share with you. These are never seen before, and they are going to change the way you think about certain game characters. Anyway, enough suspense lets take a look…

Sonic and his stunt double

Producer: Hey Sonic. It’s time to do the stunts. The first one is where you loop the loop about three times and jump over 3000 spikes. Nothin’ much really. Think you can manage it?
Sonic: No way! Who do you think I am? I’m sorry but you are going to have to get my stunt double to do this. Oh, and make sure it looks good. Don’t want to disappoint the fans now, do I?

Liquid: Don’t want to disappoint the fans? That’s rich, really rich. I’m sure that his popularity has gone right down. Anyway, enough of Sonic, let’s take a look at what happened during the making of Wave Race: Blue Storm. This is a good one…

The Broken Jet Ski

Producer: Right okay. Is everyone ready for the race? Remember this is pretty dangerous because there have been sightings of sharks around, so watch out. Anyway, on your marks, get set, GO!
(They’re off. It’s neck and neck coming up to the first turn. They turn the corner, but wait what’s this? One of the drivers hasn’t turned. He can’t move the steering bars. He is carrying one going straight.
Producer: Cut! What is happening? Nigel, are you okay?
Nigel: No, I can’t turn, my engine won’t turn off, and there is a shark swimming right beside me. A SHARK!! This isn’t my day.
Producer: He’s got that right.

Liquid: Don’t worry, Nigel wasn’t that hurt after the shark attack. This next one shows how Spiderman isn’t really what it seems.

Spiderman and the safety cables

Producer: Are you ready Spiderman? The scene we’re going to do is he one where you swing from building to building. The safety guy is over there. He’ll get you kitted out in all the harnesses.
Spiderman: Thanks.
Safety Guy: Hey. These are simple harnesses, which will make you safe. So with these on, you’ll be able to swing from building to building safely.
Spiderman: Thanks. This is going to be fun.

Liquid: I’m sure that no one actually thought that there really was someone who could swing from buildings with something that sprays from their hands…(Silence) Anyway, this one is really surprising. Are you looking forward to the new Mario game? Well, this is how it came about…

Mario and the Judges Decision

The Judge: After hearing about Mario and your drink drive charge, the evidence gives me no other choice but for you to go to prison for six months.
Mario: No, please. I have a wife and child…no wait I do anything. Don’t send me to prison. I will do anything.
Judge: Well, there is one thing that no one wants to do and that is cleaning the oil and sludge off some island.
Mario: Okay, but I don’t go to prison, yeah?
Judge: Only if you finish the job.
(After the court hearing)
Mario: This is bad. What are we going to do about plans for the new game?
Shigsy: We can make you cleaning into a game. Yeah, we can make out an impostor Mario has messed up a desert island, and he has to go round clearing it up. Yes, I can see it now, Mario Sunshine!

Liquid: Well, well, well. Now we know how Mario Sunshine came about. And everyone was saying how good Nintendo is… Anyway, it’s time to go, but I’m going to leave you with something funny that happened while the making of Final Fantasy X.

Bye!!

Tidus and Wakka in Hospital

Tidus: Hey Wakka, let’s play ball.
Wakka: Sure, let me get a Blitzball and we’ll play.
(In comes Wakka with a Blitzball)
Wakka: (Whispering to Yuna) Hey, look at this…
(Wakka kicks the ball and it smacks Tidus on the back of the head)
Tidus: Owwwww, Jesus. What are you doing Wakka.
Wakka: Sorry man, are you okay?
Tidus: Nope, why are you being such a fat egg?
(He walks over to Wakka and smacks him in the nose)
Yuna: You are both being fat eggs you better go to hospital. (To producer) We’ll have to have few hours off, sorry)

Thanks for reading

Liquid
Sun 28/07/02 at 12:49
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
(By him, I mean liquid and co)
Sun 28/07/02 at 12:49
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Indeed I have.
Sun 28/07/02 at 12:48
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
You been talking to him on MSN, Tom?
Sun 28/07/02 at 12:41
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Actually, Hercules isnt Lord H.

And I can tell you for a fact that he isnt jealous of you winning GAD.

Why would he give one of his GAD's away to his mate? And why would he be thinking of running his own competition on here to give one away?

He dont pick on Meka coz his posts are *good*. Plus, he doesnt go round sucking up to everyone and contacting people on MSN saying stuff like:

"Stick up for me"
"Wanna read my latest post"
"Blah blah blah"
"Will you vote for me in the notable election"

Now, its too fooking hot to be botherig with you lot.

Bah.
Sun 28/07/02 at 09:57
Regular
"  "
Erm, I dunno what to say except Lord H aint Hercules......um...thats it.
Sun 28/07/02 at 09:40
Regular
And Hercules, indeed what is your obsession with Liquid`s age? He writes as if he's about 16, and knows his stuff, so what is the problem?
Sun 28/07/02 at 09:37
Regular
Yet again, a post by Liquid was invaded by Hercules and co. If you have a problem with people trying to win GAD then keep it to yourselves. I dont want to hear it anymore. Secondly, why point out Russ in particular? He always participates in the chat side of matters, does GAD attempts now and again. Wow. Crime.
Sun 28/07/02 at 08:53
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Decent topic there Liquid

Weldone.
Sun 28/07/02 at 07:39
Regular
Oh, and I was wondering how long it would take Lord H(ercules) have his say.

I don't want my comments to be a springboard for further bickering. Just think about what I said and leave it, and think about the majority of users before you start accusing *only* us of winning GAD. Open your eyes, loads of people are.

That's my last comment on the matter.

(Cue childish replies)
Sun 28/07/02 at 07:34
Regular
Once certain people get over the admittedly statistical implausibility of two brothers sharing a computer, maybe we can just stop this, it's childish. KR, if you and Herc have a problem with me and my brother writing long posts and trying to win GAD, why keep on telling us? It's not news. Oh and by the way, unless you hadn't noticed, a very significant percentage of the other users try and win as well. What about Meka? He rarely chats, but how often do you accuse him of trying to win GAD? Precisely never. Doesn't bother me anymore though. You two would do the same if you could. Ever heard the old adage 'success breeds jealousy'?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.