GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I Got my free games"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/07/02 at 15:29
Regular
I just received our 2 free games and Controler the games we picked out were Dead or alive 3 and RalliSport Challenge The Twins are playing RalleSport Challenge now Long tome waiting hey
Ria
Tue 30/07/02 at 23:26
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Silent85 wrote:
> Yes Phillip if your in a telewest area they are doing a free trial
> month if you dont like it they refund you your installation cost
> aswell

For one month, it's too much hassle...

You would also have to sign up to the TV package to get the deal etc...

We are NOT changing to NTL so I cannot get that package now, the only thing is ADSL via BT etc...

And I can't afford that!
Tue 30/07/02 at 20:27
Yes Phillip if your in a telewest area they are doing a free trial month if you dont like it they refund you your installation cost aswell
Tue 30/07/02 at 12:28
Regular
Mantis, when u get your free games, you will LOVE munches oddysee, just borrowed it off a mate and it really like it.
Tue 30/07/02 at 00:42
Regular
"accidental superher"
ahh well...i'm sure the prices will drop sooner or later
Mon 29/07/02 at 13:33
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I've looked into it...

We just can't afford an extra £30 a month!
Saying that, you can get it for £23 and I still can't afford that either!

It's Sky or internet, everyone uses Sky, more than I use the net, so I think it will be a modem for sure!
Mon 29/07/02 at 13:19
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
If you're with BT, there are diverting facilities you can use.

When I was on 56K, I had an old spare mobile phone working as a second phone line. When the line is busy, it diverts to the other number (mobile phone for us) and rings there. So you, in a way, have two phone lines.

Only problem is, when you answer the call, you have to pay the price of a call from your home phone to the mobile, aswell as the charge the caller is paying. So what we did was answer it, and tell them to ring back in 3 minutes. I'd disconnect, and they would ring back to the normal number.

If you have to keep disconnecting, it might be worth looking into.
Mon 29/07/02 at 13:06
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
beanz wrote:
> the good thing about broadband is that incoming calls can still come
> through...so if you're always on the net then it sort of makes sense
> cos you have to pay like an extra 10 quid for an extra phone line...
> if you have already have something like bt anytime
> then paying 25-30 quid a month for broadband is surely okay!

But you have to sign up for the FULL package to get their broadband, including TV and phone. Sky is better than Cable and I can't see us getting rid of it...

We have also only got one phone line, so I have to keep getting on and off!
Mon 29/07/02 at 10:52
I pay £25 a month for blueyonder broadband and £25 a month for talk unlimited which is way better than the bt equilvalent plus with the phone package you get basic cable package
Sun 28/07/02 at 21:56
Regular
"accidental superher"
the good thing about broadband is that incoming calls can still come through...so if you're always on the net then it sort of makes sense cos you have to pay like an extra 10 quid for an extra phone line...
if you have already have something like bt anytime
then paying 25-30 quid a month for broadband is surely okay!
Sun 28/07/02 at 20:56
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Tóm wrote:
> Bah. Most people can afford Sky, and it works out at about the same
> price...

We can only just about afford it, another £30 a month for Internet is just stupid though, just for me it's stupid!

The price needs to drop further!

£20 would be just about OK for me and my family...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.