GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Copularity Pontest as requested."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 20/07/02 at 14:59
Regular
Quite a few people (Well just Asher actually) wanted me to start one of these contests up. Basically this is a list of regular visitors to the PS2 forums. You must put a comment about each (on how good they post/how well youknow them ect) and also rate them on a percentage (100% being a really good poster and 1% being a crap poster). E.g.

Natbuc- Idiot poster 1%

Ok heres the list in no order. Just copy and paste it into a new post an write your comments next to it.

Natbuc-
Asher D-
KR-
Wookiemonster-
RM18-
Juicy Melons-
nh-
Mandatare-
Badgerman-
Figo-
Shadow-
Beanz-
Pro Evo-
The Flying Hawkster-
Major Chip Hazard-
PS2_Proud-
Longy-
Lawless Fever-
AfroJoe-
Hercules-
Mattyboy-
Fuzzy-
**Kerrang!**-
®eDdY²°°2-
Sir Auron-
Jive-
AbsoluT Neó-
Turbonutter-

There we go. You dont have to do them all if you dont want. Lets start abusing!
Sun 21/07/02 at 07:33
Longster wrote:
> Hey Lawless Fever i play guitar, just thought id say

Cool! What make?

Quinty said "Lawless Fever- ok, alright, average 65%" - What's that aboot!?
Sun 21/07/02 at 09:22
Regular
Quinty wrote:
> PS2_Proud- Illiterate newbie *shakes fist* 20%

erm... so i cant annoy you then?
Sun 21/07/02 at 09:23
Regular
Lawless Fever wrote:
> Longster wrote:

I alos play the guitar. not much lately though. must pick it up more often.
Sun 21/07/02 at 09:44
Regular
"  "
Oh dear :(

Sorry for those I missed out, it was Ashers fault he was rushing me. Anyway anyone who see's this add Tom, Quinty (cant beleive I missed you out soz) and CDouch :D
Sun 21/07/02 at 10:28
Regular
"$hit happens"
Natbuc- Popular at the moment- 76%
Wookiemonster- Great notable,93%
RM18- Wins loads- 72%
Juicy Melons- Ok, wins some- 70%
nh- Were all going on a european tour! Tractor Boy- 90%
Figo- good enough guy- 75%
Pro Evo- an ok notable- 76%
Major Chip Hazard- beats all my reviews, but he deserves them- 85%
PS2_Proud-
Lawless Fever- ok, good poster-75%
AfroJoe- funny man 81%
Hercules- Replies to nearly every topic! 60%
**Kerrang!**- Good mate and wins loads-90%
Jive-ok, suppose- 65%
AbsoluT Neó-Only seen a few posts, some are good- 70%
Sun 21/07/02 at 10:29
Regular
Bah, 65% off Quinty??!! Well you entitled to your own opinion
Sun 21/07/02 at 17:06
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I can't be arsed writing anything about anyone because that's boring, so I'll just put your percentages instead. :D

(Some of you may get low scores, but that's because I don't really know you)

Natbuc- 85%
Asher D- 80%
KR- 85%
Wookiemonster- 90%
RM18- 90%
Juicy Melons- 70%
nh- 70%
Mandatare- 70%
Badgerman- 80%
Figo- 80%
Shadow- 80%
Beanz- 60%
Pro Evo- 90%
The Flying Hawkster- 65%
Major Chip Hazard- 75%
PS2_Proud- 70%
Longy- 80%
Lawless Fever- 75%
AfroJoe- 110%
Hercules- 99% (only because he doesn't rule as much as me) :D
Mattyboy- 70%
Fuzzy- 65%
**Kerrang!**- 65%
®eDdY²°°2- 65%
Sir Auron- 60%
Jive- 60%
AbsoluT Neó- 65%
Turbonutter- 65%

There. I don't actually dislike anyone on here. I just don't know some of you. :-)
Sun 21/07/02 at 20:21
Regular
"WWJD"
Lawless Fever wrote:
> Longster wrote:
>
> Cool! What make?
>
> Quinty said "Lawless Fever- ok, alright, average 65%" -
> What's that aboot!?

well ive still got a kind of beginners but ive got "Fender Squire Strat" it's quite good

Ive done a few perfomances mostly infront of my church, did a Feeder song and at this kind of summer camp thing im going to theres a kind of talent contest at the end and im performing Green Day - Poprocks & Coke it's a really kool song a real good one to play
Sun 21/07/02 at 21:29
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Natbuc- Seems to know a lot. Whenever he does a post, it really is great and I make a point of reading it. 90%

Asher D- Yeah, I don't have anything against him. 80%

KR- Used to spam. Seems to have changed now. Talks crap ;-) 1%

Wookiemonster- A very good poster, shame he doesn't like his Xbox, but at least he tried it properly before giving his oppinion, which is more than some people can say. I always read his posts. Big fan. Kiss kiss. Autograph? 95%

RM18- He likes his GADs, guvner. 80%

Juicy Melons- Who? 50%

nh- Nothing against this bloke either, knows his stuff. 80%

Mandatare- Nothing against him either, seems to make good posts, although my memory's a bit faint on this one 85%

Badgerman- Made the SR world cup, great idea! Has a good sense of humour. Shame he couldn't log in for most of the SR cup. 90%

Figo- Who? 50%

Shadow- Haven't seen him around much, to be honest. 70%

Beanz- The force is strong in this one, I think. Helps us beat of the fanboys (both Xbox and GC) in the Xbox forum, which is nice. 85%

Pro Evo- Pro Evo also makes very good posts, and got made a notable for it (although some people disagreed ;-)) I try to read everything he writes. 90%

The Flying Hawkster- Don't really see much of his posts, but reviews I have read by him are good. 70%

Major Chip Hazard- Seems to be acting very immature about the big slow thing. I didn't even know who he was before that. Can't say I like him. 30%

PS2_Proud- who? 50%

Longy- Also a great poster, although I can't think of much to say. He let me in the PS2 crew, I suppose. Even though I own an Xbox :D 85%

Lawless Fever- Don't see much of his posts. But seems like he knows his stuff 70%

AfroJoe- Great sense of humour! Jobbymonster. 'Tis very funny watching him and herc have a convesation :D 90%

Hercules- I don't really remember speaking to matt much before he got MSN, apart from in PS2 WLT. But once he's got it, I speak to him a lot more. The force is also strong in this one. 95%

Mattyboy- Don't really speak to him much, and if I do, I've forgotten :D 70%
Fuzzy- who? 50%

**Kerrang!**- Haven't seen much made by him, but I'm sure he's a good poster, by what I've seen. 70%

®eDdY²°°2- Hmm. Tried to stop big slow winning GAD without proof (even if Big Slow did copy it, there's no excuse for saying this without proof) He copied, I think it was 2 times and got banned both times. I really don't like this one 20%

Sir Auron- Who? Is this the one doing the big brother thing in Chat? Damn you! I gave you £5! 70%
Jive- Never read much made by him, but the name rings a bell, I think he's a good poster. 65%
AbsoluT Neó- Meh. Dunno really. And by now, I'm tired. Nah nahhhh nahhhh......ZZZZZzzzzz 70%

Turbonutter- Hur hur. The master of all things webby. But a great poster too. 80%

---------
READ THIS TOO! ;-) Don't stop now.

Right. Now I've posted my oppinions of you, I would like it if you could all post what you think of me. Just so I know where I stand in the PS2 forum now :D. I was left of the original post, so poor old Tom seems to have been forgotten. All it takes is a few lines, maybe even one line. Thanks.
Sun 21/07/02 at 22:05
Regular
:D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.