GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Copularity Pontest as requested."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 20/07/02 at 14:59
Regular
Quite a few people (Well just Asher actually) wanted me to start one of these contests up. Basically this is a list of regular visitors to the PS2 forums. You must put a comment about each (on how good they post/how well youknow them ect) and also rate them on a percentage (100% being a really good poster and 1% being a crap poster). E.g.

Natbuc- Idiot poster 1%

Ok heres the list in no order. Just copy and paste it into a new post an write your comments next to it.

Natbuc-
Asher D-
KR-
Wookiemonster-
RM18-
Juicy Melons-
nh-
Mandatare-
Badgerman-
Figo-
Shadow-
Beanz-
Pro Evo-
The Flying Hawkster-
Major Chip Hazard-
PS2_Proud-
Longy-
Lawless Fever-
AfroJoe-
Hercules-
Mattyboy-
Fuzzy-
**Kerrang!**-
®eDdY²°°2-
Sir Auron-
Jive-
AbsoluT Neó-
Turbonutter-

There we go. You dont have to do them all if you dont want. Lets start abusing!
Sat 20/07/02 at 15:29
Regular
"  "
I really love these contests. Everyone argues and takes the mick out of each other :D It's what the forums are for :D
Sat 20/07/02 at 15:30
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Na†ßu© wrote:

> AbsoluT Neó- Were is he these days? 78%

Hes on holiday in Turkey right now, comes back in a few days...

Asher D wrote:

> Pro Evo- our fake notable

Past Careing anymore.
Sat 20/07/02 at 15:32
Regular
"  "
Pro Evo wrote:
> Na†ßu© wrote:
>
> AbsoluT Neó- Were is he these days? 78%
>
>
> Hes on holiday in Turkey right now, comes back in a few days...

Ahah! Now I remember1 Thanks!
Sat 20/07/02 at 15:35
"period drama"
You forgot me.
But I've only just started comeing back here, so I'll let it slide : )

But my dogs have got your scent, so no more mistakes or you'll be forced to run very fast until your inevitable death comes in the form of much shredding and tearing.
Sat 20/07/02 at 15:37
Regular
"  "
I'm sorry. I did actually realise after I posted that I'd miss you out. So anyone who wants to add FFF you can do. Please do, I hate dogs.
Sat 20/07/02 at 16:16
"`·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·`·"
Na†ßu© wrote:
> I'm sorry. I did actually realise after I posted that I'd miss you
> out. So anyone who wants to add FFF you can do. Please do, I hate
> dogs.

Why do you hate dogs?
Sat 20/07/02 at 16:21
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Normally I'd be a bit annoyed that I'm not on the list. But that's probably because I don't come here anymore :( After I bought the Xbox I don't have much interest in the PS2 anymore.

But I'd still like to know your oppinions, please.
Sat 20/07/02 at 16:33
Regular
Thats absoulte bollards! I come on here more than most of those people on that list.
Sat 20/07/02 at 16:45
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Yeah im not on there either, but I guess that's because I havent been here much latly too. Around the time of the Playstation Experience I should be in here, also when we get nearer to Christmas and gaming starts getting interesting again. Until then I will stick to by Movies, music and FOG chat.

Still...if you have any opinions...
Sat 20/07/02 at 16:47
Regular
i think you should have done a sign up thingy first.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.