GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Has Everyone Got An OFFICIAL Pre-Order Form?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 11/11/00 at 13:12
Regular
Have you got the official blue form from sony, or have you pre-ordered another way? According to most people that i have talked to, only with the official pre-order form will you get a PS2. Is this right, or not?

I have heard some people saying that they pre-ordered over the net, and so do not have the official blue form. Will this affect their chances of getting a PS2?

Sorry for all the questions, but i have been led to believe that yu had to have an official pre-order to stand any chance of getting a console before christmas. Now i pre-ordered on the 12th september, so a lot of people have got in the queue before me, so how can people who pre-ordered in the last couple of weeks jump to the front of the queue? This to me sounds suspect.

I hope that everyone who pre-ordered gets their console at launch, but information from Sony suggests otherwise.

Anyone else got a angle on this?
Sat 11/11/00 at 21:01
Regular
"Top Gun"
I ordered mine from eb.uk.com and am to receive one from there first allocation. I have no Blue order Form but i received that Blue Book with a letter.
Sat 11/11/00 at 21:10
.com? is that an American site?
Sat 11/11/00 at 21:27
Regular
"Top Gun"
No, its the Electronic Boutiques UK Site. hense UK.com
Sat 11/11/00 at 22:26
Latest from Sony: If you are on their system, you don't need to worry.
Sat 11/11/00 at 23:06
Regular
"Touched!"
kieran did u get my email?
if so when are u going to phone them?
thx
Sun 12/11/00 at 00:33
I'll phone them in the morning spike. I was working until 10pm, and the helpline shuts at 10. I'll let you know as soon as i know.
Sun 12/11/00 at 00:48
Regular
"Touched!"
Cheers mate
Sun 12/11/00 at 01:04
is it open sundays?
Sun 12/11/00 at 09:55
I hope that you got my e-mail spike, looks like good news for you.

Nice one.
Sun 12/11/00 at 11:06
Regular
"Touched!"
yup good news for me here's what they said .."Although we cannot give out specific dates at this time, i am confident that
as this pre-order was one of the first processed through GAME, it is more
than likely that it will be available on the 24th November."

good luck to the rest of you , i hope you get your PS2
and thx again kieran

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.