GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Official SEGA Announcement..."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 15/07/02 at 13:41
Regular
Just a quick newsflash - According to Codejunkies.com, SEGA have officially announced these games are what makes up the Sonic Mega Collection:

Sonic The Hedgehog
Sonic The Hedgehog 2
Sonic The Hedgehog 3
Sonic and Knuckles
Sonic 3D Blast
Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine
Sonic Spinball

According to Codejunkies.com, the announcement by SEGA claims that each game is going to be exactly the same as the originals.

I for one am looking forward to this 'Sonic Allstars' disc, having never had a mega-drive...
Mon 15/07/02 at 13:41
Regular
Just a quick newsflash - According to Codejunkies.com, SEGA have officially announced these games are what makes up the Sonic Mega Collection:

Sonic The Hedgehog
Sonic The Hedgehog 2
Sonic The Hedgehog 3
Sonic and Knuckles
Sonic 3D Blast
Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine
Sonic Spinball

According to Codejunkies.com, the announcement by SEGA claims that each game is going to be exactly the same as the originals.

I for one am looking forward to this 'Sonic Allstars' disc, having never had a mega-drive...
Mon 15/07/02 at 13:48
Surely they can add some more games onto it than that? I mean what about streets of rage, echo etc. ahh well we'll have to wait and see.
The megadrive was actually quite good, but the snes ruled and I still play mine. Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, what a game!
Mon 15/07/02 at 13:50
Regular
That sucks, if it's £10 then it doesn't suck but anymore than £10 and it sucks.
Mon 15/07/02 at 13:53
I may not bother getting it, even if it's as little as £1. I mean there are many emulators on the net for these old games.
Mon 15/07/02 at 13:54
ok £1 is totally unrealistic. :P
Mon 15/07/02 at 14:01
Regular
Asparagus Man wrote:
> Surely they can add some more games onto it than that? I mean what
> about streets of rage, echo etc. ahh well we'll have to wait and
> see.

The disc is called Sonic Mega Collection, think about it.
Mon 15/07/02 at 14:03
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
This exact same post was made in another room last week! Anyway, I'm sure to get it (if it's 20 pounds)- after all, everybody knows that good games stand the test of time. What I really want to see from Naka-san is a new NiGHTS! game!
Mon 15/07/02 at 14:03
Regular
"Remember me?"
Edgy wrote:
> Asparagus Man wrote:
> Surely they can add some more games onto it than that? I mean what
> about streets of rage, echo etc. ahh well we'll have to wait and
> see.
>
> The disc is called Sonic Mega Collection, think about it.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Mon 15/07/02 at 14:40
"Darkness, always"
Having played Sonic 1, 2 and 3, I can say with complete clarity that all three of them are complete crap.

I'll avoid this like the plague. You'd have to PAY me a hefty some to make playing it worth my while.
Mon 15/07/02 at 14:46
Regular
"Remember me?"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> Having played Sonic 1, 2 and 3, I can say with complete clarity that
> all three of them are complete crap.
>
> I'll avoid this like the plague. You'd have to PAY me a hefty some to
> make playing it worth my while.

Ho hum. I should have expected this sort of thing from a person who not only is insane, but also works BEHIND A BAR. Being the owner of these games I can quite clearly clarify that they are NOT crap, but are a trio of hands down Mario beaters. So there!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.