GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GT3 Concept Official Thread"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 15/07/02 at 11:44
Regular
Thought it was time a thread was started, nearly release day, I cannot wait, I know I will complete 100% by the end of the weekend but who cares, replay value exceeds anything else on PS2 by miles.
Tue 30/07/02 at 09:49
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
I gave up on the pace cars - they are a pain - as soon as you overtake the damn things they just barge back in front and push you of the track....

Pod's Um - strange - I still dont get the point of having to stop and apply the handbrake in the middle of a race.
Tue 30/07/02 at 09:47
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Well I love Tahiti Maze, yeah I agree with you on the power bit but can usually recover easily. I've got to say the pace car on that course is utter rubbish compared to the other tracks!

I've now done 57% and should do quite a bit more tonight. The Pod racing, hmm....one race so far, very weird :-)
Tue 30/07/02 at 09:13
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Tahiti Maze can be a right pain in the butt at times, a bit to much power on them hairpins and aarrggghhh.

Autumn Ring on the other hand - when you get the line just right it feels so damn sweet.
Mon 29/07/02 at 21:49
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
g1nger / www.podcar.tk wrote:
> Comprenday ??

Ah yes, it all makes perfect sense now.

Thank you very much.....completed about 44%, got some amazing looking cars, just trying to relearn Autumn Ring both ways, god I love that track but not as much as Tahiti Maze :-)

Thanks again
Mon 29/07/02 at 21:32
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
There are two prizes per licence, one for bronze/silver and one for gold.
If you look at the game status screen, you can see there is space for two cars only on the licence bit, then one each for winning the race on Normal and Pro. Giving total of prize cars per track.

Comprenday ??
Mon 29/07/02 at 20:42
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Right, game turned up today and yep it's amazing, graphically fantastic, cars superb...have done about 25% so far in about an hour and a halfs play.

Quick question, why on the licence races, when I get a silver time does the game only give me a Bronze Licence Prize?

Anyone got any ideas?
Sat 27/07/02 at 19:43
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Use your POD on any tarmac track or the special POD track, how fast are you ???
Sat 27/07/02 at 16:28
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Yea ok, ill give that a go.
Do I have to race on the special POD race that you unlock or is it just on any track?
Fri 26/07/02 at 10:30
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Cartel, there is nothing else to unlock, just replay value from now on;

spend some time in your POD Car and visit www.podcar.tk

Cheers
Thu 25/07/02 at 22:30
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I have completed the game 94% now. I only have 2 more golds to get on the liscences (Both Tahiti Maze Circuits). I have completed Normal, Proffesional and Ace levels of difficulty, so do I have anything more to unlock or is that me finished after I get the golds?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.