GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why did you join here?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/07/02 at 21:30
Regular
Just realised by some of Coke's posts that the main reason most people come here is to win a GAD....

The questions here are:

What made you join here?
How did you originally think that you won GAD?

I'll start, I joined after reading about GAD and thought that you won by a random draw from the posts that you made in a day. It wasn't until I asked in the forums that I actually found out by Edgy having a go at me....

Also Alex+Daxter kinda had a go at me too...

Everyone had a go at me......

*Sob*
Sat 13/07/02 at 21:40
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I actually first came here to look for cheats for games, and that led to me seeing a GAD banner at the top of the page, which led to me joining the Chat forums, but not actually hoping to win anything, because I thought it was a scam. :-)

If I hadn't been looking for Age of Empires cheats who know what would've become of me.... ;-)
Sat 13/07/02 at 21:39
Regular
I have no friends in real life so I came on here to make some, so far I have had no luck.
Sat 13/07/02 at 21:37
Regular
I half joined here for some social and gaming points, etc, and half so I could have a go at winning GAD - I've only had one attempt so far (Gaming Hell - FOG (Chat) board - if you want to read it) but I'm thinking of more.
Sat 13/07/02 at 21:36
Regular
"Hmmm....."
I came after I saw someone post a link to ukchatforums on lycos chat and started chatting on here.
I saw the GAD thing and thought it was too much hassle and thought that it was a little hoax or just a little too good to be true so I just carried on chattin' on here.

I thought that you won GAD by coming up with a post that people like to read and have lots of views about - an interesting subject really. None of this random choice or most replies in the day wins rubbish.

:)

That answered your question?
Sat 13/07/02 at 21:30
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Just realised by some of Coke's posts that the main reason most people come here is to win a GAD....

The questions here are:

What made you join here?
How did you originally think that you won GAD?

I'll start, I joined after reading about GAD and thought that you won by a random draw from the posts that you made in a day. It wasn't until I asked in the forums that I actually found out by Edgy having a go at me....

Also Alex+Daxter kinda had a go at me too...

Everyone had a go at me......

*Sob*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.