GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"James Bond's best gadget"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/07/02 at 21:51
Regular
I'm sitting here with 'The Spy Who Loved Me' on in the background, and it's not long past the section with THAT Lotus - you know, the amphibious car, with fins, periscope, oil slicks, mines, rocket launchers and who knows what else.

For me, that's probably the single best toy that 007 has ever had to play with.

And yours is...?
Tue 23/07/02 at 14:09
All his gadgets are cool. i know i wouldn't turn down the chance to use one!
Tue 23/07/02 at 10:14
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
Skarra wrote:
> Ok, i might not be the world's biggert gun enthusiast, but at least i
> know when i'm right or wrong.

---
that has no relevance...
Anyway, your both fools, the Walther PPK isn't a gadget.
Fri 19/07/02 at 22:15
Regular
"Stay Frosty"
Ok, i might not be the world's biggert gun enthusiast, but at least i know when i'm right or wrong. If i didn't pursue the matter, you would have gone through life thinking you were right, when all along, i was. Its a shame you have so much difficulty with getting to grips with the truth, you poor soul you.

Also, you probably would woop my a r s e anyday, but i would woop your's anyday in paintballing, sci-fi trivia, general knowledge, and probably a lot more. Your'e the looser!
Fri 19/07/02 at 17:44
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
Wot?! U were the one who was getting in a stress because YOU hadn't even MENTIONED the word calibre! Get your facts straight! I know straight may not be a word which ur even remotely familliar with, but do try. The bottom line is: You don't know s h i t about guns, and i could kick ur ars NE day. F u c k you loser.
Thu 18/07/02 at 20:55
Regular
"Stay Frosty"
At least you admit i was right all along. Ha ha ha ha ha, in your face rattle snake3.
Thu 18/07/02 at 19:58
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
NE way, 4 the last time, 7.65 IS the f u c k i n g calibre, just not in a length, it's how big the bullet is, which is how big the barrell is, which is the calibre dumb ars.
Thu 18/07/02 at 19:53
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
Nobody cares NE more. B u g g a r. Off.
Thu 18/07/02 at 19:52
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
Ah shut ya face. D1c head.
Thu 18/07/02 at 18:03
Regular
"Stay Frosty"
i mean me
Thu 18/07/02 at 18:03
Regular
"Stay Frosty"
rattle snake 3, i must point out, once again, it wasn't we who bought the word caliber into it, you were. Wy exact words were:

>The Walther guns are sweet. The PPK 7.65 is good, but the P99 in >Tomorrow >Never Dies is better. There accurate, reliable, and fit in a >tiny holster.
>However, the P90 semi-automatic machine gun in The World Is Not Enough
>was by far the best so far.

You replied:

>How could u?! U forgot the ultimate bond gun! The classic! The original! >The Walther PPK .20 semi-automatic handgun! (And if u were talking about >the sniper rifles he uses in your previous post, the correct calibre is >7.62mm. 7.65 doesn't exist!)

So, all of this argument was, down to you, look on the previous pages posts, its all there in black and white. So, once again, i was right all along.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.