GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA Vice City Wishlists:"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/07/02 at 17:35
Regular
What new things would you like to see in GTA VC?

I think motorbikes would be cool. And the ability to go back into places without stupid mafia guys blasting you with their guns even though you're in a limo with tinted windows.
Wed 10/07/02 at 22:22
Regular
"Selected"
I want to be able to shoot though the windows of cars and see them piledrive into a wall (instead of the bullet flying off somewhere without the driver reacting).

Hang gliders.

The ability to take people hostage and use them as human shields or to demand a ransom for.

Jet Packs.

Spade/phnumatic drill for digging in the ground (I have no idea what the purpose would be - tunneling into bank vaults?)

Gangs - fow shizzle (along with that custom gang car design idea, that would be sweet)

Exploding scenary - bridges blowing up, holes in the side of buildings etc.
Thu 11/07/02 at 01:20
Regular
Does anyone remember Grand Theft Auto on the playstation 1? Well, if you do. do you also remember the missions were you stole a car, but then a messege hit and you did a mission for the owner. one such mission was a man wanting you to wack his wife, COOL!

this could be improved in GTA3. Like, the mobile phone goes off once you enter the car and you can accept the mission or not.

Or it could be the opposite way. like, someone could want to claim insurence and leave their car outside. once you steal it, they phone the cops...

what you think?
Thu 11/07/02 at 01:24
Regular
Oh! I just thought of another one.

going back to the days of PSone. In GTA2 the police arested not just you, but other criominals.

So like, if a triad shot you, the police would arrest them and you'd get to watch. instead of having to shoot back, only to be arrested. or when a normal person crashes into the poice nothing happens.

this would also be handy if the riot cheat is applied, MADNESS AND COPS EVERYWHERE!!!
Thu 11/07/02 at 01:24
Regular
how about if you could go into a shop and ask for 'one order of spare-ribs' before pulling out yo' nine an' bustin' a cap ?
Thu 11/07/02 at 01:28
Regular
its a tall order, but imagine if you could go into buildings and sneak about like in MGS2, breaking peoples necks and dragging them about. We could finally be close to an absolutely PERFECT game.
Thu 11/07/02 at 01:34
Regular
Doglatto wrote:
> how about if you could go into a shop and ask for 'one order of
> spare-ribs' before pulling out yo' nine an' bustin' a cap ?

heh, the whole 'bustin' a cap' thing sonds VERY appealing.
Thu 11/07/02 at 21:09
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Explosive shotgun ammo.
Fri 12/07/02 at 13:11
"Uzi Lover"
I want to ride a Donkey.
Fri 12/07/02 at 13:19
Regular
"A man with a stick"
It'd be good if the game allowed the player to go into more buildings, sinse it would add to the interactivity of the city more than GTA3.
Fri 12/07/02 at 13:24
Regular
If it's meant to be set in the 70's (or 80's, whatever), then I wanna see space hoppers! You could pull drive bys while bouncing down the street with your uzi in your hand!

And what about brothels. Just like when you pick a hooker up in GTA3, you could go into these buildings for health. Even get your choice of b1tch.

Nightclubs too. Nightclubs are usually associated with bad guys (in the movies anyway).

And like in Shenmue, how about an amusement arcade, where you could play classic games from Rockstar and Take 2, even GTA 1 & 2!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.