GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA Vice City Wishlists:"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/07/02 at 17:35
Regular
What new things would you like to see in GTA VC?

I think motorbikes would be cool. And the ability to go back into places without stupid mafia guys blasting you with their guns even though you're in a limo with tinted windows.
Wed 10/07/02 at 18:49
Regular
and the shop idea is good but this would only be able to happen if it was a few select shops like supermarkets because they would be big, another palce to hold up would be a bank and if the cops came you could have a shoot out with them
Wed 10/07/02 at 19:00
Regular
"Amphib-ophile"
I think a few giraffes wouldn't go amiss.

I've had a 17 minute dodo flight. Who else can say that, eh?
Wed 10/07/02 at 19:02
Regular
sorry for posting three messages in a row but i remember one more thing i want,

them hari krishna blokes that were in GTA1 and 2
Wed 10/07/02 at 19:43
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
I want to nick an old ladies little buggy while she's gone in the shops :/

I bet it will be exactly the same as GTA3 though, with the exception of a few more cars, probably motorbikes (there were motorbikes on the box art last time I checked)
Wed 10/07/02 at 19:45
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I'd like to be able to fly passenger airplanes then crash them into the sea. :D
Wed 10/07/02 at 20:59
Regular
yeh i think it will be near enough the same but with different cars and updated graphics
Wed 10/07/02 at 21:31
Regular
"bit of a brain"
And new missions, don't forget that you want new missions. I want new missions.
Wed 10/07/02 at 21:39
Regular
it will obviosuly be new missions because it will be a new game, but it would be cool also to have four guys helping you when you needed them, you pressed a certain button and then would arrive within 5 minutes (game time)
Wed 10/07/02 at 22:15
Regular
".......on the attac"
I think GTA Liberty City would be great if you had an option where you could replay any mission you wanted once you had finished them all. There are plenty of cool missions in GTA3 but the problem is you can only play them once (unless you save the game at each mission).

Also, perhaps this time the police should be able to climb stairs instead of just waiting to be shot in the face on the ground floor of the cyber cafe. Or maybe that wouldn't be such a good thing! ;-0
Wed 10/07/02 at 22:15
Regular
".......on the attac"
I think GTA Liberty City would be great if you had an option where you could replay any mission you wanted once you had finished them all. There are plenty of cool missions in GTA3 but the problem is you can only play them once (unless you save the game at each mission).

Also, perhaps this time the police should be able to climb stairs instead of just waiting to be shot in the face on the ground floor of the cyber cafe. Or maybe that wouldn't be such a good thing! ;-0

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.