GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA Vice City Wishlists:"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/07/02 at 17:35
Regular
What new things would you like to see in GTA VC?

I think motorbikes would be cool. And the ability to go back into places without stupid mafia guys blasting you with their guns even though you're in a limo with tinted windows.
Mon 22/07/02 at 21:48
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
It would be cool if they got Trey Parker and Matt Stone to do a radio station, that could be funny.
Sat 13/07/02 at 11:01
Regular
if you play as the same guy as in GTA3 hopefully you could also be able to control 8-ball some how in secret missions. and GTA2 guns,oil slicks ruled i loved them
Sat 13/07/02 at 00:49
Regular
1.multiplayer of course
2.Proper helicopters you can use
3.motorbikes
4.the car parts (such as mounted guns, or oil drops) from the 2nd game were quite cool (but on second thoughts probably wouldnt suit gta 3)
5.a bloke who could run for more than a second with out having a heart attack.
6.A villain who is less annoying than your girlfriend
7.being able to create multiple mp3 directories to cater for different kinds of music.
8.being able to swim would be nice.
9.The removal of cheats, so they can't be used until people have completed the game (i hate cheaters)
10.be able to save and edit replays properly.
11.Your character could actually have some sort of personality rather than shake his head constantly.
12.jet skis would be quite funky along eith others using the waterways.
13.you shouldn't be able to (unintentionally) do missions such as kill Kenji which make the game shorter before you have done his missions.
14.you should be able to shoot people through windscreens when standing outside
15.More big city environments like island 2 as it was clearly better than the 1st and 3rd islands

Less sensible but amusing:

.Being able to recruit "b*****s" to earn money for you.
.The return of crazy Raymond
.Submarines
Fri 12/07/02 at 13:50
Regular
"Selected"
Sorry, spelling mistake.

I also want these weapons:

RPG.
BFG.
Rail-gun.
Fri 12/07/02 at 13:50
"Uzi Lover"
®²ºº¹uK wrote:
> A mini scooter at that. The standard ones just wouldn't make for a
> quick getaway, the fuzz would be all over your backside in seconds!

Uh huh, that's what I meant.

In the old GTA games you could put add ons to your car like guns and oil slicks...what happened to that?
Fri 12/07/02 at 13:49
Regular
"Selected"
The ability to where a hair piece. For disguise/fashion purposes.
Fri 12/07/02 at 13:48
Regular
"Selected"
The ability to where a hair piece. For disguise/fasion purposes.
Fri 12/07/02 at 13:39
Regular
Monkey_With_Attitude wrote:
> A Scooter would be cool.
>
> Drive-by Scooter shootings. Wicked.

A mini scooter at that. The standard ones just wouldn't make for a quick getaway, the fuzz would be all over your backside in seconds!
Fri 12/07/02 at 13:26
"Uzi Lover"
A Scooter would be cool.

Drive-by Scooter shootings. Wicked.
Fri 12/07/02 at 13:24
Regular
If it's meant to be set in the 70's (or 80's, whatever), then I wanna see space hoppers! You could pull drive bys while bouncing down the street with your uzi in your hand!

And what about brothels. Just like when you pick a hooker up in GTA3, you could go into these buildings for health. Even get your choice of b1tch.

Nightclubs too. Nightclubs are usually associated with bad guys (in the movies anyway).

And like in Shenmue, how about an amusement arcade, where you could play classic games from Rockstar and Take 2, even GTA 1 & 2!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.