GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vainly Attempting To Win A Membership"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/07/02 at 19:32
Regular
Hi guys, I'm a newbie trying to start winning games. I used to have a membership, but it ran out and I couldn't afford to renew it. I really really REALLY want to win this first one so that I get a membership and I am in with a slight chance of winning some games. Please help me out guys. I beg you. Have mercy upon me.

-SHaDoW-DRaGoN-
Mon 08/07/02 at 20:04
I guess the clue is in the name. It has the 'House Of The Dead' feel to it. You can also use the light gun. It has a lot of challenges and is great for multi-player...

-SHaDoW-DRaGoN-
Mon 08/07/02 at 20:02
Regular
"wow"
Don't say hunting Vampires
Mon 08/07/02 at 20:01
Regular
"wow"
What is Vampire hunters about?
Mon 08/07/02 at 20:01
I get the Internet for free, which helps...

-SHaDoW-DRaGoN-
Mon 08/07/02 at 20:00
In my experience of working in a computer shop (terminology of 'working' - sat playing games all day), I would say the best games are Crazy Taxi, Vampire Hunters, Final Fantasy X and Crash Bandicoot.

-SHaDoW-DRaGoN-
Mon 08/07/02 at 20:00
Regular
"wow"
What game should i buy?
Mon 08/07/02 at 19:59
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
So I guess paying for the internet doesnt help you much either?
Mon 08/07/02 at 19:58
Regular
Reading the rules might help.
Mon 08/07/02 at 19:56
This may seem like a stupid question to ask, but how does the site decide who wins the GAD competition? Is it whoever gets the most posts...?

-SHaDoW-DRaGoN-
Mon 08/07/02 at 19:55
Regular
"wow"
If i were to become a member and to pick one ps2 game what would it be?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.