GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vainly Attempting To Win A Membership"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/07/02 at 19:32
Regular
Hi guys, I'm a newbie trying to start winning games. I used to have a membership, but it ran out and I couldn't afford to renew it. I really really REALLY want to win this first one so that I get a membership and I am in with a slight chance of winning some games. Please help me out guys. I beg you. Have mercy upon me.

-SHaDoW-DRaGoN-
Wed 10/07/02 at 19:47
KR wrote:
> Herc is some one called shaneo who has been banned about 5 times
> before.
> he is a bad man.
> and he fancys you.

Who the hellfish is this shaneo? I've been acused of being him too!
Wed 10/07/02 at 19:45
Ya know, I wish other regular posters would take the time to welcome the newbies, and not try to scare them away.

Is there are anyway to give you some contact details without anyone else seeing? Do you have MSN or AOL?
Wed 10/07/02 at 19:43
Regular
"Hmmm....."
LOL!

:D

hhhmm.... theres only one Kev that I know who went to Cowley and Merton Bank.....

Kev Picton?
Wed 10/07/02 at 19:42
Regular
Herc is some one called shaneo who has been banned about 5 times before.
he is a bad man.
and he fancys you.
Wed 10/07/02 at 19:37
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Well...... I also went to Merton Bank and I am at Cowley High now.....

Weird.

Ok, I believe you.
Wed 10/07/02 at 19:34
Well, I'm 19 and I went to Cowley high school in Denton's Green, which is now a language college. I also went to Merton Bank primary school. I live in Laffak/Blackbrrok, on a road close to Chain Lane. I now go to university in Hull (home for summer until August).

Let's see. How can I prove who I say I am? Ummm, ok, this will definately prove it. How stupid do you think the coucil are to waste their (our) money on randomly placing concrete balls around the town centre? He he he...!
Wed 10/07/02 at 19:25
Regular
"Hmmm....."
hhhmmm..... well the things you say and the way you say them just suggests that you have been here before.

And by the way..... I also live in St.Helens, Merseyside.

Tell me some stuff about you to make me believe you.... like how old you are and which area you come from and stuff like that.

Cheers.
Wed 10/07/02 at 18:50
Hercules! wrote:
> I didnt say that you was a previous member who was banned and then
> came back.
> Im asking who you are!
>
> So..... who then?

Sorry, but I've had a lot of stick in these last 2/3 days. I haven't been here before though. The only relation I have to the site is that I was a SR member by mail ages ago. In reponse to your question, my name is Kev and I live in St. Helens, Merseyside. (NB: I am not a scouser, even though it does only cost £1.80 to get to the city by train)...
Wed 10/07/02 at 18:43
Regular
"Hmmm....."
I didnt say that you was a previous member who was banned and then came back.
Im asking who you are!

So..... who then?
Wed 10/07/02 at 18:32
Hercules! wrote:
> ShadowDragon, who are you or who were you from here?
>
> I *know* you have been here before by the way you speak and what you
> say and everything.....
>
> So.... who are you?

I absolutely swear down that I have not been here before. I am not a previous member that has been banned. I swear on my life and that of my monkey who has super powers.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.