GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gameaday Gran Prix - Mario Kart Wii"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Mario Kart Wii'.
Mon 14/04/08 at 09:21
Regular
"THFC"
I know some of us on the forums are lucky enough to have Mario Kart on the Wii or know people with the Game, so i figured, for a little bit of fun. Why not do some Gameaday time trials.(no actual prizes can be won)
Basically, i will start with a track and within the next 24 hours, post your best LAP AND TOTAL CIRCUIT TIME of that track, then the next poster after the winner can name a new track to try it on.

Now i know you could cheat if you want to but i think the winner should submit picture evidence! or i know a lot of you have got each others FC and you should be able to see the time.

Please note that the best Lap time and Best Total time are underline, in bold and italic
The League works like this:
1st place gets 4 points, 2nd place gets 2 and 3rd place gets 1
There is a league for both total time on the track and an individual Lap, so make sure you post both!

The Third Track - We need to ensure that some people start stealing points for circuit time, or else it will be a 3 man race for 1st place! Good luck

SNES Mario Circuit 3

Emmie87
Circuit Time - 1:29:533
Best Lap - 29:611 seconds

Black8704
Circuit Time - 1:30:598
Best Lap - 30:073 seconds

Grandprix
Circuit Time - 1:26:490
Best Lap - 28:406 seconds

ButchML
Circuit Time - 1:36:146

THE GAME-A-DAY GRAND PRIX LEAGUE

Total Track Time League

1st. Grandprix - 12 points
3rd. Edgy - 3 points
3rd. YH - 3 point
5th. Emmie87 - 2 points
6th. Black8704 - 1 point

Lap Time League

1st. Grandprix - 12 points
3rd. Emmie87 - 3 points
3rd. Black8704 - 3 points
5th. Edgy - 2 points
5th. YH - 1 point
Wed 30/04/08 at 09:48
Regular
"THFC"
Ok - well lets see how things go. if people keep putting their times up i will update and go from there
Tue 29/04/08 at 21:43
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Well, I'm still up for it. I can always find some time for time trials, even with GTA4 out. My internet connection has been hopeless this past week. It's only just started working now and I've been waiting since 2pm.
Tue 29/04/08 at 09:23
Regular
"THFC"
sorry i have not posted for a while, i have been ill with Flu (only now starting to recover) but it seems this is kind of dying out - and with GTA4 coming out i know a lot of people will not have time for doing this - so i guess we will put this to bed unless people want to keep doing it?
Mon 28/04/08 at 00:26
Regular
"Mooching around"
I'm afraid I've been absorbed into Guitar Hero making me think I'm a rock god :)

I'll wait for a Special Cup track to be chosen :)
Sun 27/04/08 at 23:31
Regular
I'm back to have a go again!

However, I haven't played a single game on any system all week...so I'm probably not going to be to my normal standard...

Ah well...should be able to get some practice in over the next couple of days...so long as GTA IV doesn't hog all my gaming time...
Sun 27/04/08 at 14:44
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Emmie87 wrote:
> ButchML wrote:
> Anyone decided what track we are doing next yet? I don't really
> have a preference.
> Whatever track everyone wants - the next poster after results
> should choose, so the first track someone calls we will do that!

Seeing as nobody else is putting anything forward I vote for the nice, quick Yoshi Falls.
Sun 27/04/08 at 14:42
Regular
delete please
Sat 26/04/08 at 18:10
Regular
"THFC"
ButchML wrote:
> Anyone decided what track we are doing next yet? I don't really
> have a preference.
Whatever track everyone wants - the next poster after results should choose, so the first track someone calls we will do that!
Sat 26/04/08 at 09:52
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Anyone decided what track we are doing next yet? I don't really have a preference.
Fri 25/04/08 at 19:41
Regular
Not got your time beaten - I only had chance to have one go at it!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.