GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWF"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/01/00 at 16:39
Regular
I don't have blood in my wm2000 game!!!!
Page:
Sat 20/05/00 at 18:19
It's complete pants
Sat 20/05/00 at 14:50
I dont like wrestling much but this game rules so buy it or ill Chokeslam yer
Wed 26/04/00 at 15:19
Smackdown may be great but it's way too easy if you pick one of the current superstars. Plus, it's way behind on the current wrestlers. Too Cool are missing, as is Raakeshi and The New Radicals. Still can't have everything. This game rocks!!!

If you want all the moves including finishing moves then grab a copy of the Official Strategy guide - it's great. All the game modes are there as are biographies on all the wrestlers. Don't bother wasting time scouring the 'net - get the book and get and play
Sun 16/04/00 at 18:35
CGHKGCHKHKG wrote:
WHERE ARE TOO COOL
Fri 14/04/00 at 23:37
WWF WRESTLE MANIA IS THE BEST WRESTLEING game I have ever played. Royal rumble is quality!
Fri 14/04/00 at 14:11
Regular
"Walking Stick Neede"
Wrestling games could be classed in a diffrent genre from fighting games! Although it is less a sport then football or basketball, people who are fans call it a sport and it is known as one. You see wrestling games are more stratagy made then fighting games like Soul Calibur or Tekken. You have to think, even though it is unrealistic they can make for great games. Fighting games are total diffrent and move at a high speed to get the adrenaline pumping.
I'm not taking any sides as I love both the genre. But you have to remember that you must keep to what you like and realise that every game has a unique quality.
Sun 09/04/00 at 13:35
Wow this has to be the best wrestling game or one of the best N64 games ever. I've had it since Christmas and I still play it every night. The range of moves and characters amazes me and when I compare it to games like WWf Attitude I wonder what I was doing buying those totally second class games.
The multiplayer is one of the best features as you can pretend to smash your friends over the head with baseball bats and steel chairs which is a great alternative if you can't find any to do it with in real life.
The graphics aren't perfect but the way the characters move seems so much more life-like. This combined with the realism of the arenas, entrances and character rivalries makes it the best wrestling game of all time.
Sun 09/04/00 at 11:38
attitude is good but a drop kick is squ. squ. cir. squ. Mayhem it's cir+up easy and a finisher is only squ squ! the stars arn't there but its still damn good and it leaves attitude way behind
Sat 08/04/00 at 17:08
On Recieving this game for Christmas '99, and having owned the two other prequels in the series, I can honestly say that this game is cheer genious!! The engine of the game works perfectly, not like the tacky design of other wrestling titles. Not only does it cram every aspect of the WWF into a small cart, ooh no! It also lets you make your own mini brawlers in much more detail than WWF Attitude could ever dream of! But the only problem is, as hardcore WWF fans will know, that wrestlers change their music virtually every month, which leaves the newest game on the market as a thing of the past. My idea is that nintendo should develop a device that links gamer's N64s up to the internet, updating certain cart data maybe in exchange for a small fee!? But I think the question that is on everyone's mind, is when are we going to see a 'WWF vs WCW' title? I'd certainly invest in a copy if it ever came out. Of coarse, it would have to be made by the people responsible for Wrestlemania! In conclusion, Wrestlemania 2000 is the biggest, baddest, and the best wrestling game out for any format up to date. Chau!
Thu 06/04/00 at 22:48
Bought WWF SD on import several weeks ago and I can honestly say it is the best wrestling game ever.. sure the Create a Wrestler mode is poor but do not let this detract from the amazing gameplay. Everything else about the game is very polished. Superb multi-player modes - invest in a 4 way controller port and invite a few friends round..you will not be disappointed.

PS - Do not buy the official strategy guide..its rubbish just check out the move lists from various sources on the net.

If anyone wants some info on the game then let me know.

Avon
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.