GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Spurs transfer list Sulliven, Iversen and a whole host of stars!!!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/07/02 at 09:34
Regular
What the hell! Why have I read this morning that Spurs have transfer listed, Sulliven, Rebrov, Sherwood, Leonhardsen, Iversen and Perry!! It's ludicrous! And the reason? So they can raise the cash to buy Kevin Phillips. Flippin Rebrov is better than him anyday and Iversen even better than Rebrov. Plus if we sell Sulliven were are we gonna get a keeper from. I'm outraged...what do you lot think?
Wed 03/07/02 at 19:16
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Yeh I know, but realistically Phillips price could be more, because British Player Prices are always too high, just look at £11 mil for Lampard, £5 mil for Les Ferdinand etc
Wed 03/07/02 at 17:25
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
AbsoluT Neó wrote:
> I think anything more than £7 mil is too much fr Phillips

His value must be at around £5 million. He isn't scoring regulary and he is getting on a bit at around 29 years of age.
Wed 03/07/02 at 16:38
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Hasn't Rebrov been on the Transfer List for the last 12 months or something already!????

And even if he hasn't been able to find his consistant form at Spurs, he's still they type of player that they'd be very foolish to just let run away. Or, I spose they could benefit from the cash...

But I don't believe they really have listed Sullivan, Iversen and co. - that'd be ludicrus (unless of course Hoddle has already agreed under-cover deals for Kluivery, Rustu and co., but he just needs the funds)!!

And anyway - if it's in the paper it's rubbish!
Wed 03/07/02 at 15:29
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
I think anything more than £7 mil is too much fr Phillips
Wed 03/07/02 at 15:25
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I would rate Phillips at 8-10 Million, and would only buy him if the club are desperate and have got the money.
Wed 03/07/02 at 15:23
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
all these players are being sold just to buy Phillps?

I would have thought Rebrov was worth around the same amount as Phillips, if not more.

Rebrovs a class act who hasnt really been given the chance, Hoddle likes his target men too much.
Wed 03/07/02 at 13:53
Regular
"Great Scott's"
Sullivan, Rebrov, Sherwood, Leonhardsen, Iversen and Perry all going?

Well Glenn Hoodle has got something right finally. By selling Leonhardsen it would remove a poor player who struggles to keep up with the pace of the Premiership. When he was at Liverpool he had Redknapp and Macca who would take up most of the burden of the midfield. But when he moved to Tottenham he had to work much harder has he did not have the talent that backed him up. I hope he either moves to the 1st Division or aboard as i would not miss him!

Sherwood up for transfer? No it should be Freund, Everyone says he gives 110% each game but is that enough. NO. Sherwood is a much better player than Freund and should stay.

Iverson is not as good as Rebrov, he lacks speed and skill that Rebrov has. All Iverson can do is score a goal every six months and get injured, so i would be happy to see him go.
Wed 03/07/02 at 11:36
Regular
"Baros!!!"
If Tottenham sell all of them just to buy Kevin Phillips, then they will certainly be in the relegation area. Kevin Phillips is a good player but he is not worth it if you have to sell Sulliven, Rebrov, Sherwood, Leonhardsen, Iversen and Perry.

Well, if all this happens and they get relegated, then the manager will be to blame.
Wed 03/07/02 at 11:14
They had bough a lot of stars in the close season like rednap and that croat player or was he oh well whatever I heard they are getting Gomez too but im surprised bye some of it. Rebrov i knew they would dump i thinkrednap is like a sherwood replacement. I think though we will have to wait and see.
One thing is for sure its ganna be an iteresting season for Spurs ;0)
Wed 03/07/02 at 09:39
"Darkness, always"
is Spurs sell some of their stars, they'll end up in the relegation zone next season. If they get relegated, they can justifiably sell their remaining stars, but still expect automatic promotion. The result? Lots of money for the exptremely greedy Spurs board of directors.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.