GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Spurs transfer list Sulliven, Iversen and a whole host of stars!!!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/07/02 at 09:34
Regular
What the hell! Why have I read this morning that Spurs have transfer listed, Sulliven, Rebrov, Sherwood, Leonhardsen, Iversen and Perry!! It's ludicrous! And the reason? So they can raise the cash to buy Kevin Phillips. Flippin Rebrov is better than him anyday and Iversen even better than Rebrov. Plus if we sell Sulliven were are we gonna get a keeper from. I'm outraged...what do you lot think?
Thu 04/07/02 at 09:50
Na†ßu© wrote:
what do you lot think?

What do I think?

As an Arsenal supporter I think it's great news. :D
Thu 04/07/02 at 09:43
Funnily anough there was a whole bit about it on the local lodon news last night i dont know if any one else saw it. i missed some of it but what i did see was interesting.
They have already bought Spurs have dont forget like that player who was in the worldcup , forgot his name, and rednapp as far as i know + they could get nemo gomez too.

COME ON YOU SPURS!!
hehehehe
Thu 04/07/02 at 09:36
Regular
"  "
i'd say keep Sulliven. Like were gonna find a cheap replacement for him. He's an excellent keeper for Spurs. Iversen is still getting into the game. He had the best scoring spell a Spurs striker has had in a long time (6 goals in 8 games?). Iversen is a much better player than Phillips.

As for Rebrov. I like Rebrov. He's a class player. In fact given the chance he could be as good as good as your Nistelrooys or your Henrys (possibly). When he was at Kiev he was scoring 22 goals a season (AND THATS LEAGUE GOALS!) and in Ukraine they dont even play as many matches (according to the Premier League sticker album he played 28 matches when he scored 22 goals. Thats almost one a match). In the premiership it's possible to play about 40 games a year. In 2000/01 Owen scored 16 league goals in 28 matches. Rebrovs figure is alot better than that! Ok the premiership is a harder league, but you get my drift.

As for Sherwood and Leonhardsen. Both are Ok players. Sherwood can perform a class act on his day but he is worth keeping for a substitute. After all we have Davies, Ziege, Poyet, Redknapp and Anderton to squeez in. Leonhardesen can do though. Oh and apparentlyt Rui Costa is close on signing as well.

So what about Perry? Well with Carr and Doherty back from the cripple house, aswell as Richards, King, and the other super youngster Alton Thelwell, not forgetting our new Slovenian signing Acimovic, then i dont see a place for Perry.

So this is who should stay and go.

Deffinately stay-

Sulliven
Rebrov
Iversen

Not Sure-

Sherwood

Goodbye-

Leonhardsen
Perry

And who should we sign-

Phillips- Bog off!
Rui Costa- Yeah!
Robbie Keane- He wants to stay with Leeds.
Viduka- There was talk....
Yorke- Wasn't he supposed to be linked with Spurs aswell?

Oh well. See you in 2003 Leicester!
Thu 04/07/02 at 00:32
Regular
"My Posts Make Sense"
John Arne Riise wrote:
> Errrrm no. Spurs are a pants team in the premiership

I do seem to recall us beating you :-p

Anyway, ENIC are a bunch of tight fisted f***ers and i doubt we'll buy anyone soon. We'll pick up another few free's maybe but if we do spend don't expect much more than £2-3 million to change hands. Sullivan, Perry and Iversen should stay. Rebrov's stay has been a disaster and he just needs to go. Leonardsen's a good player but just doesn't fit in. Sherwood's not bad but never really established himself.

WE SHOULDN'T BUY PHILLIPS !!! He is an over-rated piece of monkey droppings. In the past year or so we've been linked to anyone and everyone and none of it has actually happened. Plus Hoddle won't buy anyone who is under 32 and has skill
Wed 03/07/02 at 22:04
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
kane14 wrote:
> Arnt spurs just the best team in the NBA

Errrrm no. Spurs are a pants team in the premiership and the best team in the NBA are the L.A. Lakers!
Wed 03/07/02 at 21:02
Regular
Arnt spurs just the best team in the NBA
Wed 03/07/02 at 20:53
Regular
"Great Scott's"
Or†ega wrote:
> Innit...How much did Arsenal pay for Jeffers?

9 million raising to 10 million if he plays 10 times for England.
Wed 03/07/02 at 20:33
Regular
Exactly...Okay, he hasnt had many games becasue of injury but we all knew he had injury problems at Everton. Paying that sort of money is just ludicrous.
Wed 03/07/02 at 20:00
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
cant remember, but it was way too much man

and how many times did he play in the past season?
Wed 03/07/02 at 19:56
Regular
Innit...How much did Arsenal pay for Jeffers?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.