GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Spurs transfer list Sulliven, Iversen and a whole host of stars!!!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/07/02 at 09:34
Regular
What the hell! Why have I read this morning that Spurs have transfer listed, Sulliven, Rebrov, Sherwood, Leonhardsen, Iversen and Perry!! It's ludicrous! And the reason? So they can raise the cash to buy Kevin Phillips. Flippin Rebrov is better than him anyday and Iversen even better than Rebrov. Plus if we sell Sulliven were are we gonna get a keeper from. I'm outraged...what do you lot think?
Sat 20/07/02 at 13:42
Regular
"  "
I never knew you was a Spurs fan? Anyway I read in the paper that Rebrov really wants to stay as long as he gets to play. Then 3 days later I read in the paper that he deffinately is leaving and wants to go back to Kiev. Make your mind up stupid Journalists!
Fri 19/07/02 at 08:47
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
*Spurs fan walks in 2 weeks late*

WTF? The fools! Iversen's our star player! They're nuts!

But Phillips is good.

Iversen forever!
Thu 18/07/02 at 22:54
Dosnt surprise me that,he hasn't scored that many goals this past season. What we need is a new Jimmy Greaves
Tue 16/07/02 at 10:38
Regular
"  "
I here the reason that Spurs are selling Iversen as he has had a bust up with Hoddle.
Tue 16/07/02 at 07:19
Na†ßu© wrote:
> Anyone know much about Jonathan Blondue?

Nop but im sure we will soon.

Oh and for those who watch StartrekTNG Marina Sirtis is an ardent Spurs supporter as is Warren Mitchel and Lesley Philips (funny comedy actor he is)
Mon 15/07/02 at 10:07
Regular
"  "
Anyone know much about Jonathan Blondue?
Wed 10/07/02 at 21:09
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
El Swandre wrote:
> Dunno whether he HAS been listed or not, but Arsenal are looking to
> buy Carr as a long term replacement for Lee Dixon.
>
> I think it'd be a great idea.

Apparently Arsenal have set Danny Mills as their number one choice to replace Dixon so they can try and form the England partnership of Campbell, Cole and Seaman. It would be the best time to bid for him as well considering Leeds have just got a new manager who is looking to sell before buying.
Wed 10/07/02 at 20:43
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Dunno whether he HAS been listed or not, but Arsenal are looking to buy Carr as a long term replacement for Lee Dixon.

I think it'd be a great idea.
Tue 09/07/02 at 17:04
Regular
"  "
I entered it :D

And as for Steven Carr. Not sure what i would value him at. Probably about 6million but i'm sure it will increase now he is back from injury.
Mon 08/07/02 at 20:10
Regular
Na†ßu© wrote:
> I would enter this topic into Tony's joke contest but to be honest I
> think I would stand more chance with the sentence 'Arsenal are the
> best London team'.

i strongly agree.

Come on Chelsea!!!!!!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.