GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hunter"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 01/07/02 at 13:18
Regular
does anyone know when hunter: the reckoning is coming out? and is it a first person view or is it over the sholder, eg: spider-man?
Mon 01/07/02 at 21:41
Regular
You control 1 of 4 hunters available sent in to clear up a town of Zombies and vampires. The game is the next best co-op to Halo, 4 hunters can battle through the main game at the same time. Once completed on 1 player you unlcok another Hunter who has different weapons and abilities. The game is set in a church, a haunted prison, a grave-yard and a derilct warehouse and all the areas look stunning! The game has scored above 80% in the 11 reviews I have read so far and some even say it is better than Halo (find very hard to believe)! The only niggle is that the game can be completed in under a day! This is due to the fast action and gameplay involved as the game is not a survival horror as survival is the last thing on your mind, get the pad ready and lets scrtach that itchy trigger finger of yours as it is time to control your fears and conquer your dreams! Hunter: The Reckoning is due out this friday (July 5th) so get your moms credit card out and get this game orderded from SR now.
Mon 01/07/02 at 21:36
Regular
"accidental superher"
Silent85 wrote:
> whats this game about

shooting zombies and monsters that have overrun places....these of course will be tied in with some sort of cheesy story...
i'm just looking forward to the action :D
Mon 01/07/02 at 21:35
Regular
"accidental superher"
i'll probably get it this friday....i reckon i'll trade in the t*rd that is Wreckless and maybe 2 PS2 games for it...
i probably SHOULDN'T get it cos i have FAR too many new games now...
Neverwinter Nights for the pc (last friday)
Legend of Mana for US PS1 (last week)
Gun Valkyrie (last week)
and i'm also playing FFX quite a bit
and let's not forget Half life mods online
Mon 01/07/02 at 21:32
whats this game about
Mon 01/07/02 at 21:21
Regular
I am in a dilema at the moment, I don't know which to choose, PGR or Hunter? I haven't really heard anyone talk about PGR in here, I have read over 20 seperate reviews on the game but I have only played and watched the demo and I am still in 2 minds about getting it. As for Hunter I will definatley be picking up this game, either this week or next hopefully! I will probably choose Hunter next and then PGR, but as the year gets on and I quote, " more and more games are being conceived " time is not slowing down and there are over 10 games that are out that I want with over 20 releases before christmas as well! I am in a dilema, a good one but still a dilema.
Mon 01/07/02 at 21:10
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yeah I'll be picking up the game this Friday too. :-) Its looking pretty good so I can't wait to play it. :-)
Mon 01/07/02 at 19:17
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
I should be picking the game up on Friday as soon as it comes out. The view point isn't over the shoulder, its further away, a bit like the Resident Evil viewpoint, but the camera isn't fixed so the view won't be so jumpy.

Hunter sounds like a top laugh, old skool gameplay with next gen visuals, zombies, blood and lots of shooting. It sounds like my bag, baby.

Read the review at www.xboxrules.com, they gave it the thumbs up.
Mon 01/07/02 at 13:42
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Its due out this Friday. :-) its more of a third person game.
Mon 01/07/02 at 13:18
Regular
"BOSE"
does anyone know when hunter: the reckoning is coming out? and is it a first person view or is it over the sholder, eg: spider-man?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.