GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"my internet reign is over."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 01/07/02 at 12:21
Regular
Its over, the next time my msn shows as offline I will officially have no internet connection. The lease line which I have been using from my dads office was meant to end today and probably will do. This means after over 365 days of being permenately connected I will have to say goodbye.

Ahhh crap. I could go back to 56K dial-up, but after being on a 256k/sec line I really wouldn't be able to take it. Tonight I will have to persuade my dad to get DSL or ADSL. I don't mind either, but I need one soon or I just won't be able to live.

After over a year of having his three computers connected... er-no is internetless.

Pity me, please.

*slowly walks away crying*
Wed 03/07/02 at 14:33
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
I wos robbd. My bit dont win GAD prise unt Chainsaw berk win dis increctly. Isnot fare. Evrybod hateme. I tri sephen time to won de prise, but stil not won. Sunggly sdud give Conker to compessate now.

I NEVR WON ANY GAD PRISE
Tue 02/07/02 at 18:47
Regular
"Ghetto Fabulous"
You poor thing . you are going to wallow in sadness . (no offense)
Tue 02/07/02 at 18:42
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
er-no wrote:
> Impossible.
>
> One. Year. Lease.
>
> Simple enough.

Ahh. I was under the impression that you were on the same sort of "pay monthly" service that I used with my contract mobile phone a while back.
Tue 02/07/02 at 16:50
Regular
Snipe® wrote:
> ooo ar

..is ambrosia!

Remember that ad? I heard it again today, and it's one of those really annoyingly crap ones that sticks in your head! URRGGHH!
Tue 02/07/02 at 12:35
Regular
ooo ar
Tue 02/07/02 at 07:46
Regular
"Brrrrr."
*Crys uncontrollably* Goodbye...
*Crys uncontrollably because he can't spell 'uncontrollably'*
Mon 01/07/02 at 23:54
Regular
"everyone says it"
Tóm wrote:
> They'll also probably continue to charge you....
>
> ....Then claim they never got your cancellation request.

Impossible.

One. Year. Lease.

Simple enough.
Mon 01/07/02 at 23:02
"~do i look funny?~"
Tóm wrote:
> They'll also probably continue to charge you....
>
> ....Then claim they never got your cancellation request.

thay always do that, the b^stards!
Mon 01/07/02 at 22:55
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
They'll also probably continue to charge you....

....Then claim they never got your cancellation request.
Mon 01/07/02 at 22:17
Regular
"everyone says it"
CDouch wrote:
> So um can I take your notable status?
>
> Someone had to ask

No. I will be back soon enough hopefully with DSL.

I am starting to love BT, they were meant to cut me off today.. I am still here.

:-D FREE CONNECTION.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.