GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"5 WORDS AT A TIME"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 09/04/08 at 22:04
Regular
"Thinking and typing"
Make a story...5 words at a time...I'll start...

The sun was shining in...
Page:
Wed 07/05/08 at 22:48
Regular
"Thinking and typing"
Hidden within a crumb was
Wed 07/05/08 at 18:59
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
sprinkled with hundreds and thousands!
Wed 07/05/08 at 15:36
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
helpings of melted chocolate sauce
Tue 06/05/08 at 23:00
Regular
"Thinking and typing"
diabetic chocolate crumbs with extra

(nice Dragonlance, by the way) :)
Sun 04/05/08 at 22:07
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
found a large pile of
Sun 04/05/08 at 19:32
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Good job Dragonlance.

One of the pixies also...
Sat 03/05/08 at 19:35
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
A synopsis so far:

The sun was shining in...freeola land and then the fairies and pixies decided to jump up and grab some large, delicious black Shiraz grapes. Suddenly, one of the grapes changed into the most beautiful little gem that they had ever seen. However, the gem wasn't all sparkly and pure, as expected. It was knobbly and resembled a bag of potatoes. This strangley confused the poor little mites, who began to shudder with regret, so decided to make some french fries instead. But just as they peeled,a rotund Freeola pixie said "Beware, that be the Poootatoooo of death. May contain nuts." Shock and stunned at these revelations, the pixies decided to search the potato for nuts.

One pixie discovered a huge cockney worm. Suprised, he shouted "Here, look a cockaknee worm!" To which the worm replied "I aint a cockaknee, I'm a full blown Kneesdon worm!"
Sat 03/05/08 at 19:31
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
a full blown Kneesdon worm!"
Fri 02/05/08 at 22:24
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
"I aint a cockaknee, I'm
Fri 02/05/08 at 21:47
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
To which the worm replied
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.