GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WINNING ELEVEN 6 - AMAZZZZIIIINNNNNGGGG!!!!!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 29/06/02 at 15:27
Regular
I managed to get hold of a copy of this amazing game!!!

I played it round a mates last week and was amazed!! I spent all week wondering how I could get a Japanese game working on my PAL PS2, I sorted it yesterday!!!

Hooray for Winning Eleven, it should get me through til October (Pro Evo 2)!!!
Tue 06/08/02 at 09:53
Regular
"Steve-O RuleZ"
Gooottttttttttaaaaaaaaa kkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeppppppppppp ttttttttoooooooopppppppiiiiiiiiiicccccc aaaaaalllllliiiiiiivvvvvvveeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

Pro Evo 2's out soon!!!!!!
Thu 01/08/02 at 18:45
I still think its a same and i can wait for my mate to play couse you can play a 5 min match and we6 is fun to play and to watch. It's just more fun to play both with your own team and see who can manage and play the best
Wed 31/07/02 at 12:34
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Da_Linksta wrote:
> Playing in black and white, you must be MAD!!!!!!!!

-------

Nope...... just crazy.

;D
Wed 31/07/02 at 12:03
Regular
"Steve-O RuleZ"
It is a bummer, I know in WE6 you can do a co-op master league which a lot of people wanted when Pro Evo 1 came out!!!

Konami have answered some prayers!!!!!
Wed 31/07/02 at 08:44
Regular
"  "
I used to play sensi leagues 2 player. But they were boring while you were waiting for your mate to play. You can do it in FIFA aswell which is better as you can play as the other team while your mate plays but that is kinda stupid.
Wed 31/07/02 at 03:25
Hi i am a really fan of all the pro evolution games even on the psone but there is something i cant find in any footy game that is really really sad mostly i play the game with a friend and i really like to play against him in a season with both a different team but even THE GREAT WE6 asnt got that option so we have to play in the same team wouldnt it be great to have multiple players in a seasen each with their own team. Isnt their any way to make this clear to the people from konami. The only footy game with this option was sensible soccer on the amiga if they can do it why not the more advantage ps2.
Tue 30/07/02 at 20:15
Regular
"Steve-O RuleZ"
Playing in black and white, you must be MAD!!!!!!!!
Tue 30/07/02 at 19:47
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Hmmmm....

I'll just try to get it all working with what ive got now. If it doesnt work then i'll just get the PAL versions when they come out.

I think I can survive with black and white versions for now.

:)

Cheers anyways.
Tue 30/07/02 at 19:37
Regular
"Steve-O RuleZ"
I think there is a Signal Convertor box that you can buy, I've seen on the Lik Sang website for about £35!!!!

I think it'll do the trick!!!!!
Tue 30/07/02 at 13:11
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Oh right...... hhmmmm..... I'll see what I can do.

Cheers.

:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.