GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Prem 02 - 03 Official Chat Room"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 24/06/02 at 22:47
Regular
What do you think about the Prem 02 - 03. Keep all chat in here. Discuss lastest news, transfers, results and ucoming fixtures. Where do you think your team will finsh and who will win.

EVERTON FC
Thu 04/07/02 at 12:48
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
What a Shame?

:)
Thu 04/07/02 at 12:14
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Freddie Ljungberg is to undergo surgery to repair a small tear to the cartilage around his hip joint, and is expected to be sidelined for up to two months.
Wed 03/07/02 at 23:09
Regular
They definitely done that. Its official. McClaren said so in his own words on the Middlesbrough website. They just gotta sort out personal terms with Juninho.
Wed 03/07/02 at 22:10
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
Or†ega wrote:
> Middlesbrough have agreed a fee with Atletico Madrid for Juninho.

Have they definitely done that or was it just from the back of a paper?
Wed 03/07/02 at 17:12
Regular
Middlesbrough have agreed a fee with Atletico Madrid for Juninho.
Wed 03/07/02 at 13:42
Regular
"Great Scott's"
Foreman wrote:
> John Arne Riise wrote:
> I think it may be Sam Dalla Bona that would be used in a swap deal
> seeing as he wants to leave and go back to Italy.
>
> I heard that Sam Dalla Bona was going to AC Milan in a swap deal for
> Contra.

Yeah Sam Dalla Bona was going back to Italy but only wants to return to a club around Milan, and doesn't want to go to Lazio and i don't think Lazio what him.

Milan like all Italian clubs at the moment are going through a lot of changes and lack of funds. So they are only interested in a deal for part exchange plus money. One deal that was floating around was that Contra and 1.5 Million was going Chelsea's way and Dalla Bona was travelling in the opposite direction.

Raneri doesn't want Contra and so is holding out for a Cash only deal.
Wed 03/07/02 at 13:29
Regular
"Baros!!!"
John Arne Riise wrote:
> I think it may be Sam Dalla Bona that would be used in a swap deal
> seeing as he wants to leave and go back to Italy.

I heard that Sam Dalla Bona was going to AC Milan in a swap deal for Contra.
Wed 03/07/02 at 13:23
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Arsene Wenger has vowed to soothe David Seaman's World Cup misery by granting him a new contract at Arsenal. Wenger is poised to offer it him a new deal in the next 72 hours.
Wed 03/07/02 at 12:55
"Darkness, always"
Man City bought Anelka?

Surely they learnt the lesson everyone else did last time that moody nob-end was in the Premiership??
Wed 03/07/02 at 12:18
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Laurent Blanc is close to signing a new Manchester United deal.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.