GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Prem 02 - 03 Official Chat Room"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 24/06/02 at 22:47
Regular
What do you think about the Prem 02 - 03. Keep all chat in here. Discuss lastest news, transfers, results and ucoming fixtures. Where do you think your team will finsh and who will win.

EVERTON FC
Mon 08/07/02 at 11:49
Regular
"Whatever!"
Venables - Not a bad choice
Mon 08/07/02 at 11:46
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Yeah, I just seen it on the news. Them papers always tell alot of lies and you don't know what to believe half the time.
Mon 08/07/02 at 09:34
"`·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·`·"
You are wrong Terry Venables has been anouced as leeds manager.

The club have made the announcement to the Stock Exchange.

The Leeds statement said: "Leeds United Plc announces the appointment of Terry Venables to the position of manager with immediate effect.

He has today signed an initial two-year contract.
Mon 08/07/02 at 02:22
"~do i look funny?~"
Foreman wrote:
> Just read that Steve McClaren will take over as Leeds boss.

this IS true, he starts next monday I think. I read it in the sunday paper.
Sun 07/07/02 at 12:56
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
Good story about Veron going to Lazio in the papers. Apparently, Gustavo Lopez was told about a transfer along with another Argentine team mate to Manchester United. He said that he would love to join up with Argentinian and ex Lazio team-mate Juan Sebastian Veron but was told it would be a swap deal with Veron going to Lazio.
Sun 07/07/02 at 12:19
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Just read that Steve McClaren will take over as Leeds boss.
Sat 06/07/02 at 19:45
Regular
"Great Scott's"
I think that Martin O'Neill will see out his 1 year on his contract and then take over the Leeds Job. This is all because Terry Venables will take over Leeds for 1 year like he did at Middlesbrough.
Sat 06/07/02 at 13:58
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
I Read the sports pages on two papers today, one says that O'Neil has definitely ruled out a move to Leeds as he intends to see out the last year of his contract. The other says that a move is on because he turned down the contract extension.

Also, Juninho said to be currently choosing the team he wants to join with Middlesborough and Valencia as the front runners. Newcastle's new Portuguese £8.5 million signing, Hugo Viana has been voted European young player of the year.( I don't know how old this bit of information is but I was not aware of it)
Sat 06/07/02 at 12:26
Regular
"Baros!!!"
'RIO GIVES UP ON LEEDS'
Rio Ferdinand has already decided to leave Leeds for Manchester United, whoever comes in as David O'Leary's replacement, says the Daily Mail. They claim that the England man will tell Leeds officials he wants to leave when he gets back from holiday. His decision is likely to spark a bid of around £25m from Manchester United, who know that Ferdinand has a clause in his contract that would allow him to leave for £22m at the end of the season.

'JUVENTUS WANT VIEIRA'
Juventus are ready to offer both Lilian Thuram and Edgar Davids in exchange for Patrick Vieira, claims the Daily Mail. Vieira has just two years remaining on his contract and refuses to talk about a longer deal, says the report, and so the Gunners may be keen on the chance to get two players for him now rather than see his value decline. They also claim that a £2.5m deal has been agreed with Nuremburg for US defender Tony Sanneh.

Taken from **Football365**
Thu 04/07/02 at 13:19
Regular
heh heh heh

Saw that story on the back of the daily star this morning...Quality.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.