GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Prem 02 - 03 Official Chat Room"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 24/06/02 at 22:47
Regular
What do you think about the Prem 02 - 03. Keep all chat in here. Discuss lastest news, transfers, results and ucoming fixtures. Where do you think your team will finsh and who will win.

EVERTON FC
Thu 01/08/02 at 11:52
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
Magnus Hedman has completed his move to Celtic for a fee in excess of just £1 million, It comes as no suprise as Celtic have just released Dmitri Kharine.
Tue 30/07/02 at 17:41
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
i'm not so sure you could get into the Champions League but if Di Canio stays then a European place could well be within reach.
Tue 30/07/02 at 09:52
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Good aquisition for us: Breen. Now we have a very solid core to the team. Defoe should be awesome this season, Carrick will demonstrate his panache and as for Cole.....

A solid defence away from home and a continuation of our home form, I know I am being unrealistic but Champions League is a possibility.
Mon 29/07/02 at 13:43
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
Just minutes ago, Gary Breen one of Irelands stars of the World cup and a player linked to the big clubs of the likes of Inter Milan has signed for West Ham with the reason of not going abroad the fact that he is now captain of Ireland and won't be seen playing much if he leaves.

Middlesboro and Aston Villa have agreed a fee for wantaway midfielder George Boateng and Celtic look poised to complete a deal for Coventry's Magnus Hedman.
Mon 22/07/02 at 18:42
Regular
"Whatever!"
I think City will stay up - they have invested well in new talent and a top ten finish isnt out of the question!
Mon 22/07/02 at 18:39
Regular
I reckon City should finish in the top ten.
Mon 22/07/02 at 17:33
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I reckon they will be 15th. Depends on who else they buy really.
Mon 22/07/02 at 12:26
How well do people think Manchester City will do in the Premiership. They proved themselves in Division One, even if their defence wasn't always solid. I hear Anelka is talking about reaching the top six and a place in Europe. Is this worth a small wager with Will Hills?
Sun 21/07/02 at 15:13
"`·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·`·"
The Bowyer deal is off.
Sun 21/07/02 at 14:36
Regular
"Baros!!!"
FC Zurich Vs Aston Villa --- Inter-Toto Cup.

Hope Villa can win this game like Fulham won theirs yesterday.

Anybody know when the draw is for the Champions League Qualifyers? Want all the English teams to do well in Europe, even though I think Real Madrid will win the Champions League again.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.