GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Grandprix's KOTR rant"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 24/06/02 at 13:36
Regular
Okay, I've been angry and upset a lot recently, nothing to do with the WWF, but chances are, a lot of anger will be vented in this. You have been warned. I'm also aware that things will probably change, hopefully for the better.

I'm going to start with the KOTR itself. What are the WWF thinking? Explain the reason why Brock Lesnar 'deserves' to be King of the Ring and get a shot at the Undisputed title. He's been on TV, what, 6 months, probably not even that and he gets a shot at the title at Summerslam. Here's 3 names for you. Jericho, RVD and Benoit. They deserve the chance so why Brock Lesnar? I don't think he's over with the fans. I don't even think his KOTR matches were any good.

The Cruiserweight title. I don't know who Jamie Noble is and to be honest, I don't care. He's been on TV 2-3 weeks and he gets the title? Are these titles just pawns to get their petty feuds across? In my opinion, the Hurricane carried Jamie Noble to a good match. I reckon the Hurricane will probably get the title back next month proving to me that this belt means nothing.

The less I say about Hogan V Angle and Flair V Guerrero the better. Hogan is really struggling and Flair V Guerrero was just dull.

The Undertaker V HHH was going to be lose-lose. No one was looking forward to it and it took almost 30 minutes for a pathetic roll up! Inject some life into the title!

The only victory for the WWF was Molly winning the Women's title so not much to cheer about there.

All in all, the show could have been so much better. The best match of the night was RVD V Jericho and even that looked disjointed in places. The Hardcore and European titles have pretty much disappeared and the Undisputed title looks dead in the Undertakers hands. The only way it could get worse is if Brock wins the title at Summerslam. If the WWF have any sense, give RVD or Jericho the title shot and give Brock the Intercontinental title.

I will not be happy if it stays the way it it.
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Mon 24/06/02 at 13:36
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Okay, I've been angry and upset a lot recently, nothing to do with the WWF, but chances are, a lot of anger will be vented in this. You have been warned. I'm also aware that things will probably change, hopefully for the better.

I'm going to start with the KOTR itself. What are the WWF thinking? Explain the reason why Brock Lesnar 'deserves' to be King of the Ring and get a shot at the Undisputed title. He's been on TV, what, 6 months, probably not even that and he gets a shot at the title at Summerslam. Here's 3 names for you. Jericho, RVD and Benoit. They deserve the chance so why Brock Lesnar? I don't think he's over with the fans. I don't even think his KOTR matches were any good.

The Cruiserweight title. I don't know who Jamie Noble is and to be honest, I don't care. He's been on TV 2-3 weeks and he gets the title? Are these titles just pawns to get their petty feuds across? In my opinion, the Hurricane carried Jamie Noble to a good match. I reckon the Hurricane will probably get the title back next month proving to me that this belt means nothing.

The less I say about Hogan V Angle and Flair V Guerrero the better. Hogan is really struggling and Flair V Guerrero was just dull.

The Undertaker V HHH was going to be lose-lose. No one was looking forward to it and it took almost 30 minutes for a pathetic roll up! Inject some life into the title!

The only victory for the WWF was Molly winning the Women's title so not much to cheer about there.

All in all, the show could have been so much better. The best match of the night was RVD V Jericho and even that looked disjointed in places. The Hardcore and European titles have pretty much disappeared and the Undisputed title looks dead in the Undertakers hands. The only way it could get worse is if Brock wins the title at Summerslam. If the WWF have any sense, give RVD or Jericho the title shot and give Brock the Intercontinental title.

I will not be happy if it stays the way it it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.